Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old October 11th, 2021, 01:10 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of Snake Eyes

The Book of Snake Eyes

C3G IDW WAVE 46
REAL AMERICAN HEROES

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Nano Metalfigs figure from the GI Joe set.
Its name is Snake Eyes.

Character Bio - Snake Eyes was trained at the Military Assistance Command, Vietnam (MACV) Recondo School (Nha Trang), and served in long-range reconnaissance patrol (LRRP) in Southeast Asia with Stalker and Storm Shadow, eventually leaving the service to study martial arts with Storm Shadow's Arashikage ninja clan. He has undergone drill sergeant training, and is a former U.S. Army Special Forces and Delta Force operator. Very little else about his past is known. Basically, all of the intelligence about both his military career and his personal life, including his birth name, birthplace, and childhood has been designated as classified or top secret because of the clandestine military operations that he was participating in.

Snake Eyes was living a life of strict self-denial and seclusion in the High Sierra with a pet wolf named Timber when he was recruited for the G.I. Joe Team. He is an expert in all NATO and Warsaw Pact small arms and a black belt in 12 different fighting systems. He is highly skilled in the use of edged weapons, especially his Japanese sword and spike-knuckled trench knives, but he is equally qualified with and willing to use firearms and explosives. Snake Eyes is quiet in his movements and rarely relies on one set of weapons to the exclusion of others.

During one of his first missions for G.I. Joe, Snake Eyes' face was severely disfigured in a helicopter explosion. Since then, Snake Eyes has had extensive plastic surgery to repair the damage, but his vocal cords cannot be repaired. He usually wears a black bodysuit, along with a balaclava and visor to cover his face. When out of his uniform, Snake Eyes is shown to be Caucasian with an athletic build, blonde hair, and blue eyes.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • NA
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points

Last edited by tcglkn; February 25th, 2022 at 09:11 PM.
Old October 11th, 2021, 01:13 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Snake-Eyes (Breathing)

NAME = SNAKE EYES

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = COMMANDO

PERSONALITY = RECLUSIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 220

ARASHIKAGE CLAN TRAINING
Snake Eyes can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. Once per turn, after moving Snake Eyes normally, you may roll an unblockable attack die against a figure he moved through this turn. After attacking with Snake Eyes, you may attack with him one additional time.

MASTER MARTIAL ARTIST
When attacking an opponent's adjacent figure with a normal attack, add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled. When defending against a normal attack from an adjacent figure, add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled, and all excess shields count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.

SHADOW MOVEMENT
After taking a turn with Snake Eyes, if he is engaged, he may move up to 2 spaces. While Snake Eyes is not engaged, he cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks or special powers that require clear sight.

My current reward points

Last edited by fret_gurglo; November 13th, 2021 at 12:04 AM.
Old October 11th, 2021, 01:14 PM
Ninja Playtester

Comic Art
Spoiler Alert!

My current reward points

Last edited by fret_gurglo; October 14th, 2021 at 10:35 PM.
Old October 11th, 2021, 04:07 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Looks good! The first power does allow Snake Eyes to roll for an autowound if he is moved outside of his turn. I assume that's intended, but if not, just add a "normally" after move.

You have a hyphen in the name Snake Eyes twice in the last power.
Old October 11th, 2021, 04:11 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Should the name be hyphenated here or not? The thread title is hyphenated and it's hyphenated in a few places but not everywhere. It should all match.
Old October 11th, 2021, 04:26 PM
Ninja Playtester

Sorry the hyphen is my bad habit. I don't think it should be there and I'll clean it up

My current reward points
Old October 11th, 2021, 08:28 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Timing on the last power is a tad confusing. I assume what you're wanting is something like "After taking a turn with Snake-Eyes, if he is engaged"?

Cool write up. I like where everything ended up.

Calculator says: 200-220ish.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 11th, 2021, 09:54 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Don't believe the hyphen.
You still have one in the thread title.
Old October 12th, 2021, 12:58 AM
Ninja Playtester

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Timing on the last power is a tad confusing. I assume what you're wanting is something like "After taking a turn with Snake-Eyes, if he is engaged"?

Cool write up. I like where everything ended up.

Calculator says: 200-220ish.
I'm good with him ending anywhere around 200-230. I'll probably start his initial at 210 and see how he fairs.

Once breathing is over, wording on theses powers will be adjusted to the following for clarity:

ARASHIKAGE CLAN TRAINING
Snake Eyes can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. Once per turn, after moving Snake Eyes normally, you may roll an unblockable attack die against a figure he moved through this turn. After attacking with Snake Eyes, you may attack with him one additional time.

SHADOW MOVEMENT
After taking a turn with Snake-Eyes, if he is engaged with an enemy figure he may move up to 2 spaces. While Snake Eyes is not engaged with any enemy figures he cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks or special powers that require clear sight.

My current reward points
Old October 12th, 2021, 12:59 AM
Ninja Playtester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Don't believe the hyphen.
You still have one in the thread title.
Aargh, I thought I got them all.

My current reward points
Old October 12th, 2021, 06:23 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Snake Eyes (Breathing)

Ah, first big being normal moves only does take some juice out of that extra movement in the last power, so, yeah, I'd probably lean 210 to start.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 14th, 2021, 12:51 AM
Ninja Playtester

Re: The Book of Snake Eyes (Waiting for Initial)

This passes to initial testing.

My current reward points

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library