Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old January 5th, 2010, 08:28 PM

Talos is surprisingly tart
Re: WOTC Online Scenarios

What's killing me is having the scenarios and having to wait another week for the game!!!

Cheers,
Talos

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."
- George Carlin
Old January 5th, 2010, 08:29 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talos View Post
What's killing me is having the scenarios and having to wait another week for the game!!!
Hey, it could be worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old January 5th, 2010, 08:34 PM

fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
Quote:
Hey, it could be worse.
Having playtested the game 6 months ago and still having to wait for the game?

No one feels sorry for you at all.
Old January 5th, 2010, 10:13 PM

DWK9000 is surprisingly tart

Jexik is right Talos, it may suck to have to wait but put yourself in his shoes. Having play tested the game 6 months ago then having to wait is far worse. Its like getting a taste of a chocolate bar and then someone takes it away from you and eats it. Then you have to wait 2 weeks till you get paid again to even be able to hold that chocolate bar. Meanwhile you still have that chocolatey taste in you rmouth driving you insane. ;D Thats Jexik and the testers but on a larger scale due to them having to wait 6 months.
Old January 5th, 2010, 10:36 PM

I wasn't even talking about Jexik. CheddarLimbo said it was killing him not being able to download the scenarios and I chimed in after his comment. Jexik replied to my comment (And I do sympathise Jexik).
I don't know where you are geographically DWK9000, but in Australia we normally have to wait A LOT before new gaming gear turns up down here. BftU seems to be an exception in that it is arriving in the same month (!) that it is released in the US.
Next time I'll keep my fingers off the keyboard for fear that I might offend some other forum poster...

*Sheesh*

Cheers,
Talos

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."
- George Carlin
Old January 5th, 2010, 10:46 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
I wasn't even talking about Jexik. CheddarLimbo said it was killing him not being able to download the scenarios and I chimed in after his comment. Jexik replied to my comment (And I do sympathise Jexik).
I don't know where you are geographically DWK9000, but in Australia we normally have to wait A LOT before new gaming gear turns up down here. BftU seems to be an exception in that it is arriving in the same month (!) that it is released in the US.
Next time I'll keep my fingers off the keyboard for fear that I might offend some other forum poster...

*Sheesh*
I'm pretty sure you didn't offend any one. At least no one important.
Old January 5th, 2010, 10:49 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4Jandar View Post
Quote:

*Sheesh*
I'm pretty sure you didn't offend any one. At least no one important.
I agree with j4jandar. I don't think anybody was offended. I am really glad to hear about all these places around the world where the new set is showing up.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old January 5th, 2010, 10:55 PM

DWK9000 is surprisingly tart

Talos you never offended anyone mate. I was just throwing out a metaphore in comparison. The wait for MS 3 is killing me as well. I must have my chocolate bar soon
Old January 6th, 2010, 12:57 AM

That's good to know DWK... Seriously I'd hate to put anyone offside, particularly the team that made this happen for us.

Sorry for my sharp reply, and cheers for the +rep...

Cheers,
Talos

- George Carlin
Old January 6th, 2010, 02:33 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Quick question regarding the scenario on the front page...the glyph card doesn't say "Treasure Glyph" anywhere on it. Is this the official way of doing treasure glyph cards going forward? Outside of the scenario rules, there doesn't seem to be any indication that this is a treasure glyph.
Old January 6th, 2010, 02:48 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

On the prequel scenario map:

When looking at the build, would I be correct to assume that the only underdark pieces used are the 3 shadow tiles?

Also, does that map fit together with the first room?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old January 6th, 2010, 03:16 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Without looking at the maps, I would guess that the 3 shadow tiles are really used to represent a cave opening and not to necessarily to serve as shared spaces.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News