Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 18th, 2017, 04:01 PM
Silly Promo Pro, Dinosaurs are for Orcs

quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Foot Clan Ninja

The canonical distinction is the bottom two are from the 90s cartoon series and are robots in that cartoon. They could still work but they do bring that imagery with them.

C3V is bringing back classic 'scape! / C3G is creating SUPER stuff for Heroscape!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 19th, 2017, 07:52 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
Since this is a unique squad and there's already talk of not making a common squad, any consideration of breaking new ground and making this a 6 man squad? Might need to up the Out of the Shadows roll, but given their stats aren't insane it could be a pretty cool way of making a horde while not making them common.
Cool idea, but probably a bit overpowered considering they have turn bonding with the Hand Ninja, right?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 19th, 2017, 12:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, when drafted with the Hand and the OM is on the Hand you could activate up to 7 figures. That is why the squad regeneration power requires an OM.
Old June 19th, 2017, 12:36 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

If we stick with the range 1 squad, then there are these 5 figures that are holding melee weapons that people can choose from to assemble their Foot Clan Unique Squad of 4. I'm not too particular as to which four end up on the card as I'll be proxying either way (which also means I'm going to need some figure pics here).

Foot Soldier (Chain Kama) #010 TMNT Gravity Feed

Foot Soldier (Bo Staff) #008 TMNT Gravity Feed

Foot Soldier (Katana) #009 TMNT Gravity Feed

Foot Solider (Numchaku) #007 TMNT Gravity Feed

Foot Soldier (Sai) #006 TMNT Gravity Feed

Then there are these 4 figures, which I do have and can get us figure pics of, but one of them is holding a ranged weapon.

Foot Ninja (Katar) #006 TMNT Heroes in a Half Shell Gravity Feed

Foot Ninja (Shuriken) #008 TMNT Heroes in a Half Shell Gravity Feed

Foot Ninja (Twin Katanas) #009 TMNT Heroes in a Half Shell Gravity Feed

Foot Ninja (3 Segment Staff) #007 TMNT Heroes in a Half Shell Gravity Feed

We could double up on one of these four to make a 4 figure squad of all melee figures, but that could create a supply issue. We could just leave the Skuriken figure in the official squad and either ignore it or change the range back to 3.

I kind of like the idea of them playing a bit differently than the Hand by having them not have a ranged attack and instead have the hit and run power. It would mitigate the power of the (up to) 7 figure activation when bonding with the Hand if 4 of them don't have a ranged attack. So I'd lean towards just ignoring the weapon being held by one figure if we go with these four as the official ones.

We could also mix and match 4 melee figures from the two different groups for the official card, they wouldn't all have the same exact look but would set the precedent up for people to just mix and match their own figures however they desire, then list all 8 melee figures as options. With some of the figures not currently in stock at T&T, I suspect more than one player may end up mixing and matching anyway.
Old June 19th, 2017, 02:04 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

I think a combination of the first five would look best (cut the one with the Katana maybe?), but if we can't get pics for those, the other four would work fine (and yeah, I'd leave the Shuriken one in and leave their range at 1).

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old June 19th, 2017, 02:54 PM
Silly Promo Pro, Dinosaurs are for Orcs

quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth

A squad of 5 doesn't seem so bad if you want to use the cartoon figures. That's just 8 attacks bonding with the Hand and the Hired Guns already get 8 attacks.

C3V is bringing back classic 'scape! / C3G is creating SUPER stuff for Heroscape!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 19th, 2017, 05:20 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Certainly sounds fun. I would consider dropping their Attack by one if they play strong. That will make them even more appealing to play with Shredder and keep their cost down.
Old June 19th, 2017, 07:01 PM

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Personally, I'm not interested in seeing the 4-figure squad limit broken here. I'm not saying never, but I just don't see the point of doing it for this squad, especially with Out of the Shadows, that'd create a nearly auto-win for these guys against single-attack opponents.

Old June 20th, 2017, 09:44 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I know the Brides of Dracula have one mini with a gun but a Range of 1, so we've definitely done that sort of thing before. I think four unique sculpts, whichever we go with, should be the goal.
Old June 20th, 2017, 04:10 PM
C3G Landlord

I updated the SP with 13+ for the regeneration power, we can always lower it if it proves to be too high but the single attack melee hero issue is concerning me a little bit. I'm also partial to leaving it a 4 figure squad, with the Hand bonding I don't think more is needed, plus 4 Foot figures for the 4 Turtles has some nice symmetry to it. If someone else were to come up with an idea for a 5 or 6 figure unique squad that didn't bond with anyone though I'd be open to seeing it happen.

I propose the Foot Clan Ninja for Initial PT

YK - yea
japes - yea
johnny139 - yea
Viegon - yea
Ronin - yea
Arkham - yea

Oh, and since I already have the second 4 figures I'm leaning towards just going with those guys as the official figures and ignoring the fact one has a throwing star. If someone already has a set of 4 of the other ones I can be persuaded to go with that but since that sculpt is suppose to be robot versions from the comics I'd kind of like to leave them available should someone want to do a robot Foot Clan squad or common hero down the line.

Last edited by Yodaking; June 21st, 2017 at 03:38 AM.
Old June 20th, 2017, 05:17 PM

Yea

Old June 20th, 2017, 05:42 PM
A Sock (So, obviously, not a cat)

Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library