Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old January 18th, 2012, 08:03 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Marcus Decimus Gallus

Shouldn't the Warforged Soldiers be listed in his Synergy Benefits Recieved box?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old January 18th, 2012, 10:52 PM

Master of Disaster is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Shouldn't the Warforged Soldiers be listed in his Synergy Benefits Recieved box?
Its not listed in this book, but its listed in the Warforged Soldiers' book that they receive synergy benefits from Marcus. Go figure.

On a side note William, we're having a local tournament on Saturday 28th of this month. You should come. Check out the Event forum, and look for Tournament of Champions hosted by Roadrage.
Old April 23rd, 2012, 08:48 AM

BrandonD is surprisingly tart

Shouldn't the Warforged Soldiers be listed underneath the synergy benefits offered - SOLDIER LEADERSHIP / SOLDIER ATTACK ENHANCEMENT bonus?

edit: just noticed this was already addressed
Old April 23rd, 2012, 02:17 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonD View Post
Shouldn't the Warforged Soldiers be listed underneath the synergy benefits offered - SOLDIER LEADERSHIP / SOLDIER ATTACK ENHANCEMENT bonus?

edit: just noticed this was already addressed
Thanks for bringing it back up.

I am making notes of the things that need to be updated so I can just sit down and do them all at once when I have some time. I will get to it very soon. Please feel free to comment in any other books where you see that an update is needed or send me a PM directly. Thank you.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old April 23rd, 2012, 02:38 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Well, all the elves need to be updated so that they should synergy with Arkmer.
Old July 31st, 2013, 12:25 AM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Has anyone else noticed that MDG appears to have 6 toes on his right foot?

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old July 31st, 2013, 12:35 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwidje View Post
Has anyone else noticed that MDG appears to have 6 toes on his right foot?
And this right here will most certainly stay in the Book.
Old July 31st, 2013, 12:40 AM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If you change your perspective on it, he can have 13 toes all-tolled.

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old August 27th, 2013, 12:14 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I ran gladiators vs. a Marcus/Roman army last Saturday. The problem with Marcus is that it's so tempting to get that 5th attack from him but then, once he's on the front line, he doesn't last long enough (even with his 6 life). He's much better parked behind a wall of Romans, boosting them and occasionally attacking when a target of opportunity pops up.

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old January 9th, 2015, 04:34 PM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

I was wondering if anyone else's Marcus has an arm that can fall off like a wing on a dragon? The sword arm to be exact. I miss placed my Marcus arm, so now I need to fork out 6 bucks for a new one.

Fun fact for Marcus: When I first played, I tried basic mode, and he is probably the worst figure in the game in that sense. Once I switched to advanced, wowsa, this guy does everything for an army.
Old January 9th, 2015, 04:51 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not User Name View Post
I was wondering if anyone else's Marcus has an arm that can fall off like a wing on a dragon? The sword arm to be exact. I miss placed my Marcus arm, so now I need to fork out 6 bucks for a new one.

Fun fact for Marcus: When I first played, I tried basic mode, and he is probably the worst figure in the game in that sense. Once I switched to advanced, wowsa, this guy does everything for an army.
One of my Marcus' has an Izumi's hand. Plastic doesn't last forever I guess.

I'd just frankenscape at that point instead of forking out more $$.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old January 9th, 2015, 05:14 PM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
One of my Marcus' has an Izumi's hand. Plastic doesn't last forever I guess.

I'd just frankenscape at that point instead of forking out more $$.
Did yours have a little peg where the arm would reattach? It's really weird how I could take it off and put it back on.

Isn't there always money to fork out for 'scape?

Addition: here's a photo for reference, don't mind the dirty carpet.

Last edited by Not User Name; January 9th, 2015 at 05:47 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units