Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old September 2nd, 2006, 09:09 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Canton, Ohio Oct. 21st Tourney

Hey All,

Hendal here. So I am going to have a tourneyment in Canton On the 21st of Oct., cause it is the official National heroscape day

I will be posting directions to the place soon enough ( it is easy to find and close to the highway ). I am actually going to have it at KC's glass studio in canton. Great big place, whole 2nd floor will be ours. You could also learn about glass blowing if your intersted.

I will be updateing when I get more details, and listing some of the prizes. For now figure it will be a lot like Cupid Arts tourney in Central Ohio ( and truth's before that).

$5 entrance fee, prizes for all , and a swiss style 1 on 1 tourney. It will last at least 4 rounds, with an 8 man elimination playoff.

You need to bring markers, dice, cards, and figures

Prizes: 1st $50, 2nd $30, 3rd $15, 4th $5
We also have a nugget of solid gold for the winner.
Prizes so far: Castle set,Master Set, Forgotten Forrest, wave 5 deathreavers & elf girls. Plus whatever great custom stuff CupidsArts or Truth may bring!!!

Starting time 11:30 AM, sign up before 11:20 if possible. Because my friend owns the place, I will have it set up the night before ( so if you come early you can watch people working with hot glass or get an early game in ) )

I am going to have a 425 pt. game so you have to use a card that ends in 5 points or give up some points, just something to make it a little different.

We will have 4 different boards set up: Wolf Swamp road, Forsaken Waters, Soulrazor, and a custom board I made with 1 MS and the snow set --- the link is ( it's a virtula scape file ) glacier_center.hsc. I may make a second custom for a total of 5 boards?

here is the pdf fo rthe glacier board:
glacier_center.pdf

28 space starting zone

I am going with 2 glyphs on the board. I will have them random picked from 4 and placed glyph side down till someone lands on them, so you don't know what they are ( the glyphs: +1 attack, +1 defense, +2 movement, and a curse that only effects the team that turns it over )

I just wanted to get the ball rolling so everyone has plenty of time to free up the 21st if they interested in coming.

A big food spread will be provided ( I hope I can make it at least as nice as CA was, cause his tourney rocked , and the food was heavenly and lots of it )

Where: 1925 Freemont street S.W.
Canton, Ohio 44706

It is really easy to get to take 77 to canton, then take 30 W, the next exit is Harrision/Navarro exit. Take this , and get off the exit and head right, pass one light and then go under a train bridge, one more block and you see Fisher foods on the right, at the end of Fishers parking lot is Freemont st. , take a right and 2 blocks down on the left is the tourney. Just past the building is an alley, on the other side of the road past the alley is a big parking lt you can park.

Please post here if you are coming, and with how many if you know.

Please feel free to ask questions, or to offer advice. This will be my first turn running one , so any advice is greatly appreciated.

That is it for now, Game On!!!!!!!!!!!

Hendal
Old September 20th, 2006, 08:25 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Bump, just reminding our Ohio crew we have a gathereing in Oct.

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old September 20th, 2006, 11:57 AM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
You can count me in.
Old September 20th, 2006, 12:21 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
I will be doing everything in my power to make it to this which means, yeah I'll be there,

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old September 25th, 2006, 08:15 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

OK, so CA's touneyment went off perfect. So now the ball is in my court. I hope I can make my game day as cool as CA did. I am already working on having food there for all, so that is covered.
Looks like CA, and truth should be making it, hoping Sam shows up with truth cause he is one of the best army designers out there ( great minds think alike ).

So this is mainly a bump, to remind people of the next Ohio tourney

Old September 25th, 2006, 08:52 AM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness
2 on 2?

Looking for a way to get casual players involved in Heroscape? Do your opponents lack the interest or knowledge to build/draft their own armies? If so, check out Project 500!
Old September 25th, 2006, 09:37 AM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
Yeah you can count on me being there, I'll also bring along a few prizes,

I'll also make sure I'm there in plenty of time to give you a hand setting things up.

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old September 25th, 2006, 10:06 AM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal
OK, so CA's touneyment went off perfect. So now the ball is in my court. I hope I can make my game day as cool as CA did. I am already working on having food there for all, so that is covered.
Looks like CA, and truth should be making it, hoping Sam shows up with truth cause he is one of the best army designers out there ( great minds think alike ).

So this is mainly a bump, to remind people of the next Ohio tourney
Actually that was another friend's build who couldn't be there. I think Sam might play it a little better than him though.
Old September 25th, 2006, 10:54 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hey HappyJ, thanks for cacthing that, it is 1 on 1!

Truth, I so played that battle wrong against sam, and I blame bubba, which is a long story and I won't go into, but I would love to play that battle over some time, oh well.

Old September 25th, 2006, 12:35 PM

Bubba42 has disabled reputation
Whatever Hendal, Don't be a hater, just own your crushing defeat and move on!
Old September 25th, 2006, 07:19 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Oh bubba, I am a lover not a hater! All I really own is my mistakes, I lost the battle - I understand that.

Old September 26th, 2006, 12:57 PM

bighamrules has disabled reputation
if truth can take me and i don't have anything for football i'll be there

i'm bigham and im back in the game

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events