Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old April 28th, 2020, 02:04 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: We were so close to a Dwarf Army

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
[I assume Skynight's called Rodney now, right? Or was that just a non-sequitur about some random chap named Rodney?
Oh * * * * did I just let people know that Batman is Bruce Wayne....uh I mean Sky is Rod? My bad

GAME OVER Moon Pie!

Last edited by quozl; August 31st, 2020 at 11:51 AM. Reason: because
Old May 14th, 2020, 08:49 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

Old May 15th, 2020, 11:20 PM

scapedood rolls all skulls baby! scapedood rolls all skulls baby! scapedood rolls all skulls baby! scapedood rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight View Post
Not a tease. Just some stuff I ran across while I was cleaning my game room. Just reminiscing a bit.
So what your saying is there might exist some unofficial prototypes that may or may not resemble a dwarf on a bear?

I'm guessing one can't take picks of these prototypes that may or may not exist?

Index of 3D Scans of Figures

There are a lot of figures I don't have access to(Listed in the index), if you wish to assist the project, feel free to PM me.
Old May 15th, 2020, 11:23 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapedood View Post
Quote:
Not a tease. Just some stuff I ran across while I was cleaning my game room. Just reminiscing a bit.
So what your saying is there might exist some unofficial prototypes that may or may not resemble a dwarf on a bear?

I'm guessing one can't take picks of these prototypes that may or may not exist?
A certain One has always been coy when talking about his goodies. Which I respect, but I share the sentiment.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 16th, 2020, 01:57 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

NDAs are powerful, but they do expire...
Old May 16th, 2020, 01:58 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I just want him to tell us when it will expire.... and to make full use of it when it does!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 17th, 2020, 02:29 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
NDAs are powerful, but they do expire...
Info shared over a double martini is not a NDA

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old August 21st, 2020, 04:15 PM

EricTheGreat1999 knows what's in an order marker EricTheGreat1999 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Aquilla was set to be one of my favorite generals.
On the one hand, Aquilla definitely could have used a bigger army. Giving her a massive assortment of dwarves would have put her up to par with other major generals' armies like Einar and Jandar.

Still, I feel as if the dwarves were only put with Aquilla because they didn't know what else to put in her army. The Mohican River Tribe and the Spiders fit well into the nature theme, but dwarves fall in more to the realm of fantasy, therefore Ullar.

Giving Aquilla a massive dwarf army would have taken away the idea that she was supposed to be the "nature Valkyrie", and she would have become just another Ullar. Even if future expansions sets had been released with Aquilla units that weren't dwarves, putting too many dwarves in her army would have ruined it.
Old September 30th, 2020, 07:52 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

Does anyone know the mm measurements of the dwarves from head to toe? Want to print up the remainder of the dwarf army but don’t have a micrometer.
Old September 30th, 2020, 07:53 PM
assistant leader

And also maybe the measurements of one of the double spaced mounts.

Update; think found them.

Last edited by skyknight; September 30th, 2020 at 08:14 PM.
Old September 30th, 2020, 10:03 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quit teasing everyone!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 1st, 2020, 12:26 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I mean, I can measure it for you, but I think we both know what the price is.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units