Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 12th, 2017, 11:59 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Cosmo (Breathing)

Awesome to see this guy and nice write up. I'd drop his stats a little (4def 3 range 3 attack) to keep his cost down. Statistically, he shouldn't really be a front line fighter, nor should his stats be that much greater than Prof X's (imho).

I like Psychic Paralysis, he has been known to wipe the minds of even Thanos!

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old March 12th, 2017, 01:30 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I like the drop the stats but keep the potential to remove OMs power. Excited about seeing him get a card.
Old March 12th, 2017, 03:09 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I'm fine with dropping his Range down to 3. I'm a little hesitant to lower his attack or defense though, at least I'm not feeling lowering both. I could come down on 1 of the 2. If I had to choose between one, I'd probably prefer to drop his attack to 3 and keep his defense at 5, since he's rolling around with 3 life.

I think with those 2 stat drops, we're looking around 160.
Old March 13th, 2017, 01:51 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I guess I should have specified, or perhaps I misspoke when I said stats plural, I liked the drop in range. I'd support leaving the attack at 4 and the defense at 5.
Old March 13th, 2017, 10:33 AM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Attack I'm fine with at 3 or 4 depending on what we're shooting for. I feel either can be justified based on other Psychic/Telepathic attacks.
Old March 13th, 2017, 02:11 PM

Re: The Book of Cosmo (Design)

I lowered his Range to 3. I figure his attack and defense can be better left as-is, and we'll let testing decide if they need lowering or not. I'm thinking we can start testing at around 170.

I'll let this sit for a few more hours and then call for the vote for Initials later this evening, just in case anyone who hasn't chimed in has some additional suggestions.
Old March 13th, 2017, 03:39 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

pre-yea at 170.
Old March 13th, 2017, 08:41 PM

I propose a vote to move to Initial playtesting.
@Viegon @TrollBrute @johnny139 @japes @Yodaking @Tornado
Old March 13th, 2017, 08:59 PM
C3G Landlord

yea
Old March 13th, 2017, 09:44 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I preferred some of the earlier drafts that focused on using him in the SZ, as that really captured the 'Head of Security' part of his character for me. I seem to be in a minority for that though, so oh well.

On this version, I feel like 4 Attack is high for him. He's not a chump in battle, but he's not a front-line fighter either. I don't think he's on Krypto's level.

Telepathic Paralysis feels really tacked on to me. That part of his character doesn't feel like a necessity, and it's already kinda covered in Psychic Defense. It also just isn't needed to make the card interesting, in my opinion.

Sorry for chiming in late. Had to work unexpectedly on Saturday and didn't have any time to get on Sunday.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old March 13th, 2017, 10:42 PM

I'm fine with attack down to 3, but I'd prefer to keep Telepathic Paralysis. Of course, testing can be the deciding factor on if it's something people feel is worth having or not, but I'd rather see it through enough to know that answer first.
Old March 14th, 2017, 01:35 AM

As for the dropping of the Security aspect, and the overall staying in the Start Zone encouragement, I felt it would have resulted in him being less likely to be paired with the Guardians. The Guardians play style is one that is very push forward as a pack, not so much stay back in the base. I feel Cosmo would have been drafted with those that are much more likely to stay back and camp, which I'd prefer not to emphasize with all 3 of his powers.

As-is, he can be useful on the go, and useful staying back, or a mix of the two. Send him and his team out in round 1. Stay in a pack protecting Star-Lord, having Groot carry himself and Rocket around as needed. Then if things get dicey for Groot or Gamora, have Cosmo send them back to the Start Zone for healing, while the rest of the team keeps the pressure on. Once healed, bring them back out.

Telepathic Paralysis allows Cosmo to add additional support by giving an actual reason to take a turn with him rather than purely hoping a numbered Order Marker placement on him isn't a complete waste if the Cortex isn't needed. Taking a turn with him would potentially allow you to negate an opponent's turn, buying your team some additional leeway. If we go with an attack of 3, there's little reason to ever attack with him. If we have Telepathic Paralysis, it's at least worth it for the possibility alone. Add a +1 from Star-Lord, and you've got a decent reason to take that turn and attack, further building that marriage between the characters that's already pretty valuable. Going that extra mile doesn't hurt though, as we want to give every reason to team them up thematically as a premiere option.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library