Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 26th, 2011, 06:05 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Kree Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Thanks, Karat! I found some links as well, but posted them in the Public Design Post. Good to see you around a bit more!
Thanks, I was feeling a bit ragged, so I decided a bit of a break was in order. I'm still not sure how active I will be just yet, but I'm starting to get back into the groove again.
Groovy.
Old August 28th, 2011, 02:05 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

The Scouts get another boost with Mar-Vell in town. I took the liberty of updating Ronan myself, since I have editing privileges there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received

Classic:
  • As a Scout, Kree Scout may receive a movement boost from Venoc Warlord's Scout Leadership.
  • As a Scout, Kree Scout receives an additional die when attacking an adjacent figure while adjacent to Brave Arrow due to his Scout Melee Attack Enhancement.
Marvel:
  • N/A
C3G:
  • As a Kree Hero, Kree Scout can be activated by another Kree Scout's Kree Hero Bonding, and moved by Kree Tactical Teleportation.
  • As a Kree, Kree Scout adds 1 extra die to his attack and 1 extra die to his defense when adjacent to Ronan due to his Kree Tactician special power.
Synergy Benefits Offered

Classic:
  • As a figure with a Disciplined personality, Kree Scout may aid the Sacred Band with their Disciplined Army Defense Bonus.
Marvel:
  • N/A
C3G:
  • Kree Heroes can take a turn via Kree Hero Bonding and be moved by Kree Tactical Teleportation. Current Kree Heroes include: Kree Scout, Ronan, Captain Marvel.
Old August 28th, 2011, 02:23 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thanks! Updated.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 10th, 2022, 12:24 PM
Doing it for the Clix

isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby!

An additional source for the same figure is Critical Mass #203 / Captain Mar-Vell.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library