Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old June 27th, 2012, 02:46 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of Morbius

The Book of Morbius

C3G MARVEL PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION 8
SECRETS AND LIES

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Secret Invasion set.
Its model number and name are #029 / Morbius.

Character Bio - Nobel Prize-winning biochemist Michael Morbius was born with a rare, fatal blood condition. In an attempt to cure this condition, Morbius took part in a dangerous experiment. Instead of curing him however, the experiment mixed with his condition and turned him into a vampire-like creature. With all of the hunger and strength of a vampire, but none of the weaknesses, Morbius became known as The Living Vampire. Caught between his nature and instincts, Morbius has fought on the side of both good and evil, often conflicting with Spider-Man.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

ImmunitiesBenefitsWeaknesses_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 10:00 PM. Reason: png
Old June 27th, 2012, 02:50 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Book of Morbius - Design Phase

NAME = Morbius

SECRET IDENTITY = Michael Morbius

SPECIES = Mutate
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Creature
PERSONALITY = Tormented

SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 250

THE LIVING VAMPIRE
After attacking an adjacent figure that is not an Android, destructible object or Undead, remove 1 Wound Marker from this card if the defending figure received one or more wounds. If the defending figure did not receive any wounds, you must place a Wound Marker on this card and roll the 20-sided die. Add 2 to your roll for each Wound Marker on this card. If you roll 18 or higher, you must take another turn with Morbius.

STEALTH FLYING
When Morbius starts to fly, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

FLYING
SUPERSTRENGTH

My SuperScape Maps

Last edited by Zettian Juggernaut; July 21st, 2012 at 08:43 PM.
Old June 27th, 2012, 02:59 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Still am not a fan of this:

VAMPIRE MESMERISM
When rolling defense dice against an adjacent attack, if Morbius rolls at least 1 blank, ignore that attack and you may choose one figure adjacent to the attacking figure. The chosen figure receives one unblockable hit from the attacking figure.

I feel like this is neither Iconic nor a good power to have. While the mechanics of it are fine. This does not feel like a good representation of Morbius' Mesmerisation powers IMHO. He does not use this power, in the comics of him I own, to make someone take a hit for him, but rather to make them forget they ever saw him, or to rationalize it in a manner so that they will not ever repeat that which they have seen.

Also, I foresee this power as getting overlooked most of the time much like Superman's Heroic Duty, or Deadpool's Wisecrack, and overall just seems like an effort to put 4 powers on a card which I feel is great and thematic without it.
Old June 27th, 2012, 03:03 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I agree. I also think that a 6 Attack and Plasma Life only needing 1 wound is way too powerful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 27th, 2012, 03:27 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I think he looks great ZJ, only issue I see is that I feel like he should be a CREATURE not a SCIENTIST.
Old June 27th, 2012, 03:28 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I think he looks great ZJ, only issue I see is that I feel like he should be a CREATURE not a SCIENTIST.
to that
Old June 27th, 2012, 03:34 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I feel like this is neither Iconic nor a good power to have. While the mechanics of it are fine. This does not feel like a good representation of Morbius' Mesmerisation powers IMHO. He does not use this power, in the comics of him I own, to make someone take a hit for him, but rather to make them forget they ever saw him, or to rationalize it in a manner so that they will not ever repeat that which they have seen.
He's not forcing someone to take a hit for him, he is basically forcing the attacking figure to attack someone adjacent to them. That said, I would not be upset to see this power go and I would not feel like I am losing anything. Stealth Flying carries enough of his Mesmer for me to live with here.
Old June 27th, 2012, 03:47 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I am not too sure about his Mesmerism either, but should it have that Vampire tag if he isn't a Vampire? I'm not sure how much of a Vampire he really is, but if he is, Undead should be the species.

I agree with Quozl, 6 attack is simply too easy to deal a wound to heal. He would completely dominate squad armies. I would say 5 attack at most. Also, if Morbius somehow receives the ability to attack multiple times through a power, glyph, or whatnot, he'll just be wrecking the field.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 27th, 2012, 03:49 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I'd also be good with dropping Mesmerism. I don't think it's necessary and I just don't think it adds very much to the card.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old June 27th, 2012, 03:50 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'd kind of like to see Hungry Frenzy deal a wound, like overextend. Not sure if it's necessary.

I recall Griffin was die-hard in favor of Mesmerism, but I'm not familiar enough with the character to remark either way.

Creature for sure.
Old June 27th, 2012, 03:52 PM
C3G Super League MVP

I think that Vampire Mesmerism makes sense to have on the card, but sense he has 4 powers; it might need to be dropped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Yeah, I only had Scientist because I couldn't think of any other class, but Creature makes more sense.

Quozl, I see what you're saying; maybe drop his defense 1, so it’s easier to wound him.

My SuperScape Maps
Old June 27th, 2012, 03:53 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I'd kind of like to see Hungry Frenzy deal a wound, like overextend. Not sure if it's necessary.
It would almost need to be an optional power in that case. I'm all for Overextend, but not if I have to, because if Morbius is my last figure, I could lose the game because I had to roll the D20.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library