Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Notices

Old April 30th, 2016, 10:19 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

That is what I thought at first but it did not quite add up, thanks.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 30th, 2016, 10:25 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
That is what I thought at first but it did not quite add up, thanks.
That's what I thought as well. But at the time, I didn't see any other means.

I would think that there may be an episode or two before they would bring in Micro, and then he could be part of the remainder of the season.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old April 30th, 2016, 10:29 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I think they'll need Micro just by virtue of having a supporting character - other than, like, the dudes he guns down. I really can't think of any that would be appropriate for him - there's Rachel from that recent run, the Marine whose husband was killed. But it feels too early for him to pick up a sidekick like that.
Old April 30th, 2016, 10:34 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I could actually see them making Microchip (or another ally) part of the focus right from the get-go. The Punisher not exactly being a chatty guy, opening with more of a straight man character makes exposition easier, and it helps put Frank in perspective.
Old April 30th, 2016, 01:56 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgieboy3 View Post
Like I said on Nerdist News, if Iron Fist or Luke Cage get pushed back I will loose my mind.
I don't think you have anything to worry about. Luke Cage is likely done filming and has an announced release date. Iron Fist is being filmed currently. Punisher is still in pre-production and they likely haven't even started on casting, other then Bernthal. They might not even have scripts for it yet.

Defenders could get pushed back if they decide to add Punisher to it, but I don't think that's likely either, they are supposed to film it later this year. Punisher will probably pop up after Defenders airs. The biggest competition for time Punisher has is JJ season 2, which has been green-lit and is also supposed to come out after Defenders.
Old April 30th, 2016, 05:58 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgieboy3 View Post
Like I said on Nerdist News, if Iron Fist or Luke Cage get pushed back I will loose my mind.
I don't think you have anything to worry about. Luke Cage is likely done filming and has an announced release date. Iron Fist is being filmed currently. Punisher is still in pre-production and they likely haven't even started on casting, other then Bernthal. They might not even have scripts for it yet.

Defenders could get pushed back if they decide to add Punisher to it, but I don't think that's likely either, they are supposed to film it later this year. Punisher will probably pop up after Defenders airs. The biggest competition for time Punisher has is JJ season 2, which has been green-lit and is also supposed to come out after Defenders.

All good info to know, thanks.

Old May 1st, 2016, 09:04 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Sweet Christmas.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 1st, 2016, 10:08 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

If it delays Jessica Jones S2 though, I'll be upset. As good as Bernthal was in the role, I'm not all that excited about a Punisher solo series, but I am anxious to see where they go with Jessica Jones in the second season.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old May 1st, 2016, 10:22 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

My current expectations:

Luke Cage - Fall 2016
Iron Fist - Spring 2017
Defenders - Fall 2017
Jessica Jones S2 - Spring 2018
Punisher - Fall 2018
Daredevil S3? - Spring 2019
Heroes for Hire S2? - Fall 2019

That's assuming they stick to two shows a year and don't bump it up to three. I could see, like, a March/July/November schedule working for them.
Old May 1st, 2016, 10:24 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Punisher was on my wishlist for Netflix shows, but he wasn't at the top. I'd still really like to see Moon Knight and Hellcat.
Old May 1st, 2016, 01:33 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Punisher was on my wishlist for Netflix shows, but he wasn't at the top. I'd still really like to see Moon Knight and Hellcat.
1,000 times yes for Moon Knight and Hellcat!:u p:

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old May 1st, 2016, 11:28 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I see the AotP game is on massive sale on Amazon ($12.74). Had I not just made an amazon order Friday I'd be tempted to buy this for the figures...Could make some cool Lantern Constructs...particular the red ones...look like something a Red Lantern would construct. I don't think I have enough needs to reach the free shipping threshold so not for me but figures someone might be interested.

Black ones would make some pretty cool Shadow Constructs...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape