Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 4th, 2020, 11:04 AM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!
350 Point Armies - Based off Kencon Tourney

Yo!

So the whole Kencon thing inspired me to make some of my own 350-ish pt teams for my buddy and I to try the next time we play. So I borrowed a few teams from that previous list, (hope ya don't mind!) I'd love some thoughts to see if some are way over powered compared to some others, or general thoughts/observations. (Truth be told I designed them to be a little more synergistic.)

I was thinking we each pick 2 for 700 pt armies, or just do best outta 3, draft an army, can't pick same army twice.

VW, EOV, Armoc Vipers x 2 = 350

4th Mass x1, Sam Brown, Sgt Drake, AE = 350

Marcus Gallus, 2 x Romans, Retiarius, 1 x Capuans = 360

Otoanshi, Agent Skahn, Krav Maga, Nakita = 350

Acolarh, Syvarris, 2 x Aubriens = 350

Ninjas of Northern Wind, Kaiman Awa, 2 x Tagawa Archers = 360

Tul bak Ra, Kee-Mo-Shi, and 2 x Dividers = 360

Shotgun, Alistair, 2 x MacDirks, Eldgrim = 365

Fen Hydra, Nerak, 2 x Swogs, 1 x Heavies, 1 x Blades, 1 x Orc Archers = 370

Parmenio, Valguard, 2 x Sacred Band, Guilty, and Red Wyrmling = 360

Marcu, Ne-Gok-Sa, Hounds x 2, and Marro Warriors = 340

Arkmer, 2 x Protectors, Atlaga = 360

1 x Phantom Knights, Sir Hawthorne, 3 x Deathknights, Isamu = 350

Warden, DW9K, Zettian Guards, 2 x Dumutef = 350

Medusa, 2 x Gorllinators, Black Wyrmling = 350

2 x Nagrubs, Me-Burq-Sa, 2 x Drudge, Wo-Sa-Ga = 345

MQ10, Siege, 1 x Warforged = 350

Iskra, Retchets, 4 x Zombies = 340

EI x 2, Kiova = 370

DW8k, Runa, 1 x Minions = 360

Pelloth, Estivara, 2 x Drows, Drow Chainguard = 345

1 x Blasts, 1 x Glads, Ice elmental, and Kumiko

EDIT: More army options!

Master Woo, 2 x Shaolin Monks, Theracus = 340

3 x Goblin Cutters, Sahaughin Raider, Moltenclaw = 345

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."

Last edited by Owlman; August 12th, 2020 at 12:50 PM.
Old August 7th, 2020, 09:34 PM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!
Re: 350 Point Armies - Based off Kencon Tourney

*crickets chirping*

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."
Old August 8th, 2020, 06:11 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

We did a 355point, 13figure tournament in Ohio a couple years back and it was a lot of fun. The games are quick with the lower point total/figure limit.

I made a spreadsheet of armies within the criteria (although there are a couple that are 360pts).
Old August 9th, 2020, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
We did a 355point, 13figure tournament in Ohio a couple years back and it was a lot of fun. The games are quick with the lower point total/figure limit.

I made a spreadsheet of armies within the criteria (although there are a couple that are 360pts).
Nice, but I got "access denied" when I tried to view the spreadsheet haha! :P

Old August 9th, 2020, 05:14 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owlman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post

Nice, but I got "access denied" when I tried to view the spreadsheet haha! :P
I misread the share settings. Fixed.
Old August 25th, 2020, 11:10 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owlman View Post
Otoanshi, Agent Skahn, Krav Maga, Nakita = 350

Fen Hydra, Nerak, 2 x Swogs, 1 x Heavies, 1 x Blades, 1 x Orc Archers = 370

These are the two I'm a little worried about being strong.

The first might not be too strong for the same reason that Vydar doesn't win general wars- the units kind of all want order markers.

The second just because it has a Hydra in it and at low point totals with less powerful units some armies will struggle to do anything about the Hydra.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old November 28th, 2020, 01:41 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think it is fine, it is a big list, so your going to get a couple that shine a little brighter

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion