Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Notices

Old November 17th, 2008, 07:39 PM

The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker
Re: Battlefields of Marvel (BoM) Potential By-Laws & Maps

Perhaps I'm just trying to keep alive a project that was doomed to die from the start, but I still gotta ask on last time
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Silver Surfer View Post
is anything going on with this project, or is it dead before it even started?
I don't believe stumpy_man has posted in this thread once, and I think that the last post he made about BoM at all was October 5. Are any of the judges playtesting Scapecity Bridge or something else to try to continue this project?

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast"
Ephesians 2:8-9

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved" Acts 16:31

PM me if you would like to know more.
Old November 21st, 2008, 01:16 AM
Mayor of Scape City

peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Battlefields of Marvel (BoM) Potential By-Laws & Maps

Quote:
Perhaps I'm just trying to keep alive a project that was doomed to die from the start, but I still gotta ask on last time
Quote:
is anything going on with this project, or is it dead before it even started?
I don't believe stumpy_man has posted in this thread once, and I think that the last post he made about BoM at all was October 5. Are any of the judges playtesting Scapecity Bridge or something else to try to continue this project?
We definitely lost momentum. I think we may need a new group or a new methodology.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE 2013 "BEAT BY XANTH" CLUB
and Minas Tirith Campaign from Lord of the Rings today.
Old November 21st, 2008, 02:55 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Battlefields of Marvel (BoM) By-Laws & Map Submittals

I have nothing to do with (nor really want to) the BoM but I have been playing on the bridge map, and I like it. It is fun. I built two of them and have them joined to each other. I have modified it a bit so that the 'bad guys' can blow the middle of the bridge to bits (in the original build it is very difficult to pull the bridge apart mid-game) which is their objective in the scenario I play.
Old November 23rd, 2008, 10:11 PM

stumpy_man is surprisingly tart

I'm back sorry I was gone. I've been really busy but am willing to going through with this if you guys want to.
Old November 23rd, 2008, 10:34 PM

pti8 is surprisingly tart

I think you should keep going on with this. I like it. I need to download vs and make some maps of my own.
Old November 23rd, 2008, 11:28 PM
Mayor of Scape City

peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpy_man View Post
I'm back sorry I was gone. I've been really busy but am willing to going through with this if you guys want to.
I'm still game.

Main BoM Rules pending acceptance:
YES = 1 [Peteparkerh] ; NO = 0;Pending = 3 [Shades Fan, Stumpy_man, Ugly-Caco]

Heroscapers judges pending acceptance:
The Silver Surfer
YES = 1 [Peteparkerh] ; NO = 0;Pending = 3 [Shades Fan, Stumpy_man, Ugly-Caco]

Maps pending review:
Scapecity Tower Bridge by Peteparkerh
YES = 1 [Shades fan] ; NO = 0;Pending = 3 [Stumpy_man, Ugly-Caco,Peteparkerh (not eligble, his map)]

Last edited by peteparkerh; November 24th, 2008 at 12:45 AM.
Old November 23rd, 2008, 11:32 PM

The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker

Isn't tower bridge pending acceptance for reveiw, not just acceptance?

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast"

Old November 24th, 2008, 12:45 AM
Mayor of Scape City

Quote:
Isn't tower bridge pending acceptance for reveiw, not just acceptance?
Fixed that!

Old November 24th, 2008, 09:05 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Although I am not a judge for the BOM, as a person who has played the scapecity tower bridge I can vouch for both it's playbility (tons of fun) as well as it's aesthetics (it looks awesome set up) so if you are looking for an extra vote for whether or not it should be up for review (as Peteparkerh cannot vote for it himself) then I would be glad to say that it deserves review.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old November 24th, 2008, 09:49 PM

I'm just curious, do any of the judges think that a map primarily made out of just marvel terrain would be likely for reveiw, much less acceptance? I'm thinking of seeing if I can design a map that is marvel terrain, and just a small handful of RotV terrain.

Old November 24th, 2008, 10:54 PM

stumpy_man is surprisingly tart

I vote Yes to Silver Surfer as a judge.

I think that we should only allow 1 Marvel, 1 Master set, and 1 terrain expansion for maps and I would like to discuss that more so I don't want to vote on the by-laws yet but everything else sounds good.

And I don't think we should start reviewing maps until the by-laws are approved.

EDIT: Yes SS I think a just marvel map would be great if you can pull it off. It would certainly be more difficult though.
Old November 24th, 2008, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpy_man View Post
I vote Yes to Silver Surfer as a judge.

I think that we should only allow 1 Marvel, 1 Master set, and 1 terrain expansion for maps and I would like to discuss that more so I don't want to vote on the by-laws yet but everything else sounds good.
I agree with this completely. I never liked the idea of allowing 2 of the same expansion sets, but considering the fact that BoM maps should be smaller, I think I like this idea more.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios