Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 10th, 2020, 04:18 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Slingshot - Public Playtesting

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Slingshot

Army Test
Map: City Park
Units: Nick Fury, Slingshot, Black Widow, Scarlet Spiders vs Kingpin 220, Bullseye, Electra, Hired Guns

Drop team – Nick Fury, Scarlet Spiders

Round 1 – Black Widow moves via Espionage. Slingshot, Kingpin, Bullseye and Black Widow all move. Hired Guns move out, 1 figure takes a shot at Black Widow, but has it blocked. Slingshot uses her Snapback power to attack a Hired Gun but misses her attack, but snaps backs out of Hired Gun range. Hired guns get 8 attacks on Black Widow who is on height, but still takes 4 wounds.

Round 2 – Drop Team Drops in. Black Widow moves via Espionage. Scarlet Spiders attack and kill 2 Hired Guns and put 2 wounds on Kingpin. Black Widow kills another Hired Gun. Bullseye moves in and kills Black Widow from range. Slingshot uses Snapback to move in and kill the last Hired Gun and snap back. Spiders have their attacks on Bullseye and Kingpin blocked. Electra and Kingpin both kill a Spider. The last Spider engages Kingpin but has its attack blocked. Slingshot uses Snapback to move in and attack Kingpin doing a wound and then uses Extraction to pull the Spider back with her. Bullseye take a shot from range at Slingshot, hitting for 2 wounds.

Round 3 – Spider attack Kingpin but is blocked. Slingshot uses Snapback to attack Bullseye, doing a wound. Electra attacks and kills the last Spider. Nick Fury takes a shot at Kingpin but has it blocked. Electra attack Slingshot, doing a wound. Kingpin attacks Slingshot doing a wound, taking her out. Nick Fury attacks and kills Kingpin.

Rounds 4 and 5 – Nick Fury tries but fails to kill Bullseye and Electra before falling.

Electra and Bullseye are left, both with 2 wounds and 3 life remaining.

Snapback Superspeed – Used 4 times, for every attack

Slingshot Extraction – Used once to pull a Scarlet Spider out of engagement with Kingpin.

Bionic Punch – Wasn't used, never the right situation for it.

Normal Attack: Skulls/Shields
R1T3 – attacked Hired Gun 1/1 – blocked - Snapback
R2T2 – attacked Hired Gun 3/2 – dead – Snapback
R2T3 – attacked Kingpin 2/1 – 1 wound – Snapback and Extraction
R3T1 – attacked Bullseye 1/0 – 1 wound – Snapback

Army Test
Map: The Crypt
Units: Phil Coulson, Slingshot, Banshee, Hawkeye 150, Mockingbird vs Mystique 200, Sabertooth, Avalanche, Toad, Destiny

Round 1 – Phil moves out along with Hawkeye, Banshee and Mockingbird. Mystique has Sabretooth and Toad move forward along with herself. Sabretooth attempts to pounce on Banshee, giving him a quick 2 wounds, but taking one himself. Banshee and Hawkeye take shots at Sabretooth but are both blocked. Mystique moves forward. Banshee and Hawkeye again take shots at Sabretooth and again are blocked. Sabretooth heals a wound then attacks and kills Banshee and attacks Hawkeye but is blocked. Mystique attacks and kills Phil Coulson(5/0!).

Round 2 – Sabretooth attack Hawkeye giving him 2 wounds. Mystique attacks Mockingbird, but Mockingbird counterstrikes back putting 2 wounds on Mystique. Mockingbird avenges Phil by attacking and killing Mystique. Order markers 2 and 3 are on a dead Mystique. Mockingbird puts a wound on Sabretooth. Slingshot also puts 2 wounds on Sabretooth, while using Snapback Superspeed.

Round 3 – Mockingbird, Slingshot and Sabretooth twice, have attacks blocked. Slingshot ends the round putting 2 wounds on Sabretooth, but he reveals an X marker, healing one.

Round 4 – Sabretooth heals and then attacks Hawkeye, giving him his third wound. Mockingbird is blocked by Toad. Sabretooth is blocked by Hawkeye. Slingshot attacks Toad, placing 2 wounds, then Snapbacks and Extracts Mockingbird out of danger. Toad uses his Special Attack and kills Hawkeye. Slingshot attacks Toad but is blocked and Snaps back. Sabretooth heals.

Round 5 - Sabretooth pounces on Mockingbird, with both of them taking a wound. Mockingbird attacks Sabretooth and gives him a wound. Sabretooth heals and then pounces on Slingshot, with both figures taking a wound. Slingshot attacks Toad , giving him a wound and then Snapping Back. Toad attacks Mockingbird but is killed by counterstrike. Sabretooth heals.

Round 6 – Slingshot's attack is blocked by Sabretooth. Sabretooth heals, attacks and give Slingshot 2 wounds. Mockingbird attacks Sabretooth giving him 3 wounds. Sabretooth heals and attacks and kills Slingshot. Sabretooth heals.

Round 7 – After a few back and forth attacks, Mockingbird falls to Sabretooth and the Outcast Mutants.

Winning team had:
Sabretooth – 1 wound/6 life left
Avalanche – full 5 life
Destiny – full 6 life

Snapback Superspeed – Used 6 times, out of 9 attacks

Slingshot Extraction – Used once to pull a Mockingbird out of engagement with Toad.

Bionic Punch – Wasn't used, never the right situation for it.

Normal Attack: Skulls/Shields

R2T3 – 2 wounds Sabretooth 2/0 – Snapback
R3T2 – blocked Sabretooth 2/2 – Snapback
R3T3 – 2 wounds Sabretooth 4/2 – Snapback
R4T2 – 2 wounds Toad 2/0 – Snapback + Extraction of Mockingbird
R4T3 – blocked Toad 1/1 – Snapback
R5T2 – 1 wound Toad 2/1 – Snapback
R5T3 – blocked Sabretooth 1/3
R6T1 – blocked Sabretooth 1/1
R6T2 - blocked Sabretooth 3/3

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: At 155 pts, Slingshot seems in the right spot. I like the ways she plays as a melee/but kinda ranged figure. I could find lots of Agent builds to put her in. Right now there isn't enough Iuhumans to make her work with them.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: I knew nothing about Slingshot before this playtest, but now I see myself using her a lot in the future with Agent builds. She falls in my personal sweet spot pointwise, I'm a big fan of the 120 to 200 point heroes. I really like how her first two powers work. I used Snapback Superspeed almost every activation. I like how she can stay way out of danger, jump in attack and get back out. She's like a melee sniper. The Extraction power is pretty cool too. I used it a few times to pull out a figure who was in trouble. I'm not sure on Bionic Punch, I never had her in position to really use it with any effect. I can see its uses, but whether it was the map or figure positions, I couldn't find a logical spot for it to be used. In both games I feel like she was an important part of her team. She did damage in both games and was one of the last figures left on the map. Slingshots teams did lose both games, but it wasn't because of her. In game one Black Widow but herself in a poor spot and the Hired Guns did what they do best and blasted her, once she was gone it was a tough uphill battle. In game two, Sabretooth was just too strong for the agents, it was probably a bad team build on my part. That Agent team just didn't have the firepower to take Sabretooth down. I can't see any changes needed for Slingshot, I hope to play her again soon.
Old December 1st, 2020, 03:03 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Slingshot - Breathing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakizzryn View Post
SNAPBACK SUPERSPEED
When moving Slingshot normally, you may add 5 to her movement value. If you do, Slingshot may move through all figures, never takes leaving engagement attacks, and does not have to stop her movement when entering a water space. After her turn, if Slingshot used Snapback Superspeed, you must immediately place her on the space she occupied at the start of the turn.

SLINGSHOT EXTRACTION
If Slingshot used Snapback Superspeed this turn, and ends her normal movement adjacent to a engaged small or medium figure you control, you may place that figure on an empty space adjacent to Slingshot when moved back to her original space. Figures moved this way will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
I think adding those two clarifications in red is a good idea to prevent movement/placement weirdness and other such issues.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 1st, 2020, 03:06 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

That makes sense to me.
Old December 1st, 2020, 05:17 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Should she have disengage and such when moving with Bionic Punch?

Sidenote- Feels like that power needs a more specific name, since all about weird superspeed stuff. Like it wouldn't fit anyone else with bionic arms.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 1st, 2020, 05:22 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Swift bionic punch?
Old December 1st, 2020, 05:33 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

She definitely should, otherwise she takes an LEA every time she'd use it. Does it not count as normal movement with Superspeed? That's how I played it.
Old December 1st, 2020, 05:38 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
She definitely should, otherwise she takes an LEA every time she'd use it. Does it not count as normal movement with Superspeed? That's how I played it.
No, it's instead of moving normally. But yea it should have no leaving engagement attacks built in.
Old December 1st, 2020, 05:42 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
No, it's instead of moving normally. But yea it should have no leaving engagement attacks built in.
I'm pretty sure I played it as her using Superspeed in the initial, like she was moving through other figures. Can we specify that she gets superspeed somehow?
Old December 1st, 2020, 05:47 PM
Tickle Pickle

Well she doesn't even have normal Superspeed.
Old December 1st, 2020, 06:32 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Yeah, agreed. Accidentally played her that way (tests are almost done).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 1st, 2020, 06:52 PM
Tickle Pickle

Re: The Book of Slingshot - Breathing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakizzryn View Post
SNAPBACK SUPERSPEED
When moving Slingshot normally, you may add 5 to her movement value. If you do, Slingshot may move through all figures, never takes leaving engagement attacks, and does not have to stop her movement when entering a water space. After her turn, if Slingshot used Snapback Superspeed, you must immediately place her on the space she occupied at the start of the turn.

SLINGSHOT EXTRACTION
If Slingshot used Snapback Superspeed this turn, and ends her movement adjacent to a engaged small or medium figure you control, you may place that figure on an empty space adjacent to Slingshot when placed back on her original space. Figures moved this way will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

SWFIT BIONIC PUNCH
Instead of moving and attacking, choose an adjacent figure, then move Slingshot up to 6 spaces in a straight line from the chosen figure. While moving this way, Slingshot may move through all figures, never takes leaving engagement attacks, and does not have to stop her movement when entering a water space. After moving, count the minimum number of spaces between Slingshot and the chosen figure, then place Slingshot back on her original space. Roll the 20-sided die, adding 1 to the roll for each space counted. If you roll 11-18, the chosen figure receives one wound. If you roll 19 or higher, the chosen figure receives two wounds.
I think this is what we need to do here.
Old December 1st, 2020, 06:54 PM
...has moist legs

Yeah that looks good. It's a lot of text though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library