Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old November 2nd, 2020, 11:13 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Official Site Question Dump

Not a question, but check out the Users Online list...
Old November 2nd, 2020, 11:19 AM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
Not a question, but check out the Users Online list...
Woah... Are those all bots?

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old November 2nd, 2020, 11:32 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I snagged one and banned its IP which should get most of them, hopefully.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 2nd, 2020, 11:38 AM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Not all heroes wear capes... Except you do wear a cape, batman

Old November 2nd, 2020, 07:17 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

And also these:

Old November 2nd, 2020, 07:28 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Grut View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Not all heroes wear capes... Except you do wear a cape, batman
... Can you see me right now?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 2nd, 2020, 08:43 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

I can't, but the literature and motion pictures on your life are extensive, and dare I say, riveting

Old November 2nd, 2020, 08:46 PM

Aww, shucks.

Old February 22nd, 2021, 03:36 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hi there. Bats encouraged me to make a formal request in this thread.

Is it possible that my username could be changed? I made my current username when I was a teenager, and it isn't the name I go by in the HeroScapers discord or Facebook group. I've had some people not make the connection that I am me- and I was hoping that this would not be a difficult or unreasonable request given how small my footprint on this website is so far. I'd like to be more active here and kind of maintain a consistent identity across platforms.

Thanks for taking the time to review my request. If possible, I would greatly appreciate having my username changed to my given name, which I have used for over a year in the aforementioned venues:

Quote:
Alexandros
Old February 22nd, 2021, 04:06 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Gotcha

Dünd.

Seemed a reasonable enough request to me so I've made it happen.

~Dysole, not necessarily handing out name change requests like candy but if there's a viable reason she'll do it
Old March 26th, 2021, 08:19 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Can anyone point me to the (doubtless limited) lore on - of all things - the moon tribe in the Ticalla jungle? I want to research it for a possible fan fiction, but my trusty HS compendium doesn't seem to have info from SotM on. I seem to recall some info regarding the moon tribe and Aquilla in Thormun's journal during the Ticalla expedition... where might I find that?

~TGRF.
Old March 26th, 2021, 08:47 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Can anyone point me to the (doubtless limited) lore on - of all things - the moon tribe in the Ticalla jungle? I want to research it for a possible fan fiction, but my trusty HS compendium doesn't seem to have info from SotM on. I seem to recall some info regarding the moon tribe and Aquilla in Thormun's journal during the Ticalla expedition... where might I find that?

~TGRF.

I'll eventually finish my work on the Compendium. Might be around a month or so, till It'll be at a passible 1.0. Trying to put everything that was after wave 8 and also the c3v stuff. But I'm working on it during my free time (and trying to figure stuff out still, like what I'm gonna do for art like the original compendium).

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online