Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP General Discussion
AotP General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 26th, 2019, 08:49 PM

KaineKamui is surprisingly tart
Smile Does anyone have a spare, free, blighted reaver?

Don't know if this is the right place to post or not about this matter, but I'll ask anyway.

So very recently I started trying out my hand with painting minis, and having been a Heroscape fan my whole life--and with the minis being so affordable--I thought I'd try painting some Planeswalkers' figures.

Now, these are my first figures I've ever painted...but I've run into one problem: my dog ate one of the reavers, so now a squad is incomplete! ;_;

I could buy another set of reavers, but that would create the same problem: another incomplete squad.

So I was wondering if anyone has an extra of the model below (unpainted), that they could send to me for free? I don't really have money right now, and it would mean a lot to me if I could have the squads full again. ^__^

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP General Discussion