Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 13th, 2014, 07:47 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Roamer - Design Phase

Cool. And, yeah, I want to get these two wrapped up before the Lurkers, so they can all be tested together with Waves of Undead.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 13th, 2014, 08:37 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thanks! I like these guys as a bit cheaper so that's good. It's really the third (yet to come for a bit) design that's really going to tie all three together.

Cheers,
Bats

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok
No concerns that hadn't already surfaced with the Walker (and I assume that the Walker's version of Viral Infection will get Constructs added to the immunities, like this one).

Undying Hunger is a much less dangerous power than Walking Dead. My first instinct is that this one should cost about half as much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman

Here's another one for you guys! As always, your thoughts and insights are invaluable and much appreciated!

Cheers,
Bats

NAME = ROAMER

SPECIES = UNDEAD
UNIQUENESS = COMMON HERO
CLASS = DEVOURER
PERSONALITY = RAVENOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = ?

UNDYING HUNGER
Before moving, choose an opponent’s figure on the battlefield that is not an Android, Construct, or Undead. Add 1 space to this Roamer's movement for each wound marker on the chosen figure's card, up to a maximum of +2, as long as this Roamer ends its move engaged with the chosen figure.

VIRAL INFECTION
When an opponent’s Medium figure that is not an Android, Construct, or Undead is destroyed, replace that figure, if possible, with any previously destroyed common Undead Devourer you control.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 13th, 2014, 10:13 PM

Was the weapon a pen? I hear it's mightier than the sword!

Yes, hopefully SirG can chime in on the first wording question!

Good call on "you control"! It should be "in your army" then, right? We'll have to change this on Walker as well ....

Is it licorice zombies eat? I know that's my undying hunger (though pulled pork is right up there as well! ).

Thanks as always!
Bats

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl
Roamer

It’s weird that I would get this today, because last night I actually had a dream about zombies. A helicopter was taking off to survey the scene. A guy was hanging onto it and pounding on the side to be let in, with a passenger inside apologizing because he didn’t realize the guy wanted to get inside.

And I stabbed a zombie in the eye, but I can’t remember what weapon I was using.

Undying Hunger
It might be better to say something like “Add 1 to this Roamer’s Move number.” Paging SirG!

I definitely like the theme of this ability. I have an Undying Hunger for a lot of things.

Viral Infection
I think this has been vetted. Is “you control” correct here, since destroyed figures aren’t on the battlefield? I apparently didn’t catch that in the other design using this.

Final Thoughts
I recently wondered about the stereotypical cry of “Braiiins!” when referring to zombies. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a zombie eat brains, though. They eat <highly graphic content deleted to protect the integrity of my Undying Hunger>.

Old January 14th, 2014, 12:54 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Sorry, didn't know you wanted wording tune-ups already.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
UNDYING HUNGER
Before moving, choose an opponent’s figure on the battlefield that is not an Android, Construct, or Undead. Add 1 space to this Roamer's Movement number for each Wound Marker on the chosen figure's card, up to a maximum of +2, as long asif this Roamer ends its move engaged with the chosen figure.

VIRAL INFECTION
When an opponent’s medium figure that is not an Android, Construct, or Undead is destroyed, replace that figure, if possible, with one of your any previously destroyed common Undead Devourers you control.
Pasteability:

UNDYING HUNGER
Before moving, choose an opponent’s figure on the battlefield that is not an Android, Construct, or Undead. Add 1 to this Roamer's Move number for each Wound Marker on the chosen figure's card, up to a maximum of +2, if this Roamer ends its move engaged with the chosen figure.

VIRAL INFECTION
When an opponent’s medium figure that is not an Android, Construct, or Undead is destroyed, replace that figure, if possible, with one of your previously destroyed common Undead Devourers.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old January 14th, 2014, 11:13 AM

I'm always happy to receive wording tune-ups whenever they're available. Thanks!

Old January 14th, 2014, 11:46 AM

Any thoughts on starting cost here? 30? 25?

Old January 14th, 2014, 03:05 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'd start high at 30 and see if they work there. Ideally the Roamer-Walker-Lurker trio should all be at different totals to allow more point cost flexibility, I think.
Old January 14th, 2014, 03:24 PM

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. Sounds good.

Now I just need to wait a week or so until I have my Scape stuff available again ....

Old January 14th, 2014, 10:51 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I'd go with 30 here, especially keeping in mind that the Lurkers will make them stronger as part of a faction.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old January 20th, 2014, 11:13 AM

C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT (ROAMER)

- THEME TEST/ Check to see if there are any powers or stats on the test unit card that does not accurately reflect the theme or likeness of what the character would and could do. Also consider destructible objects, and whether or not this characters powers should affect them.
?

- MIRROR TEST/ Check to see if the unit were played against itself, if there would be any loops that would upset the balance of the Game.
?

- BONDING TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing Bonding abilities to make sure there are no continual Bonding possibilities that do not stop appropriately or do not stop at all. This is to prevent loops in Bonding.
?

- SYNERGIES TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing synergies to make sure there are no factors that could break the game by making any unit to powerful or too weak.
?

- POWER CHECK/ Consider the test unit and all existing units and all glyphs to compare to and check for any powers that could be over amplified and break the game. Each power must define when it takes place, who or what it affects, and What are the stipulations on the power if there are any.
?

- FUN TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play.
?

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play against.
?

- DRAFTING TEST/ Consider whether or not this design is worth drafting.
?

- USAGE TEST/ Consider whether or not all of the powers on this card were used or at least usable.
?

- STRATEGY TEST/ Consider whether or not the design offers any real strategy or interesting tactics to the overall game.
?

Heavy Hitter or Mid-Level Hero Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No?
- What should be the unit's point value? .
- Give a brief overview. .
Spoiler Alert!

Squad Test
Map: Custom
Units: Roamer x5 vs. Street Thugs x2 (150)
Spoiler Alert!

Squad Test
Units: Roamer x3 vs. Civilians x2 (90)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Roamer x7 (210), Solomon Grundy (290), Weather Wizard (100) (600) vs. Green Arrow (150), Black Canary (190), Red Arrow (150), Oracle (110) (600)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Walker x10 (500), Roamer x10 (300), Killer Croc (200) (1,000) vs. Mister Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Human Torch, Thing (1,000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Walker x10 (500), Roamer x10 (300) (800) vs. Scientist Supreme (160), A.I.M. Agents x4 (280), M.O.D.O.K. (360) (800)
Spoiler Alert!

Old January 23rd, 2014, 08:53 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Why are they called Roamers? I'm curious because I don't actually know what they call the different zombies in the book. These guys seem like Runners to me (popular tag for fast zombies from many other sources including board games). I'm only aware of a general usage of "Walker" to mean all zombies in the show, but I was unsure if they used more specific names in the comics.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 23rd, 2014, 09:41 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Why are they called Roamers? I'm curious because I don't actually know what they call the different zombies in the book. These guys seem like Runners to me (popular tag for fast zombies from many other sources including board games). I'm only aware of a general usage of "Walker" to mean all zombies in the show, but I was unsure if they used more specific names in the comics.
Walkers, roamers, and lurkers. Three zombies that act different.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library