Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old November 21st, 2012, 03:59 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: CHCG24 Display Thread

Outcast by capsocrates, a frenzying, hunter-synergizing uncommon hybrid hero
Old November 23rd, 2012, 08:46 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Added Outcast

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old December 10th, 2012, 09:47 AM

rickert is surprisingly tart

Maybe I missed it. But how can I find out what miniatures were used for this great creations?
Old December 10th, 2012, 10:31 AM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickert View Post
Maybe I missed it. But how can I find out what miniatures were used for this great creations?
The CHCG24 is mostly to help custom creators get their customs workshopped, so the miniature information is usually in the original creator's thread.

You can enter the unit name into the search engine, along with the name of the forum member, which can get you to the miniature used with some searching.

So for example, let's say you want to find Cheif Blacktalon by BrandonD

Then you find a promising looking thread in the results, and bam:

D&D Crow Shaman
Old December 10th, 2012, 10:48 AM

Thanks for the tip. Problem is that I did that and it only took me back to this thread. It was the only one that showed up in the search.
Old December 10th, 2012, 11:28 AM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Thanks for the tip. Problem is that I did that and it only took me back to this thread. It was the only one that showed up in the search.
Which figure are you looking for?
Old December 10th, 2012, 02:27 PM

Guardians of the Night was my first choice.
Old December 10th, 2012, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Guardians of the Night was my first choice.
The figures used there are the Warriors of Ashra.
Old January 26th, 2013, 09:50 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Arantil by superfrog, a Fearless Lion who devastates smaller figures.

Also, could you give me my own category and put the Gatekeeper in both mine and darkmage7a's?
Old February 6th, 2013, 11:55 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sure, why not? Also, added Arantil.

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
Old February 12th, 2013, 10:50 PM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Buccaneers of the Endless Sea by Super Bogue, Gith pirates looking for a chance to strike
Old April 1st, 2014, 07:15 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

Better late than never!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards