Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old August 16th, 2012, 09:49 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Hatamoto Taro

One battle of above average roles for Hata does not change the fact that other than for a cool themed army he is next to useless. I have won battles with almost every figure with a little luck. It doesn't budge their rankings though.
Old April 6th, 2015, 06:28 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hatamoto Taro
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!
Old July 26th, 2017, 05:43 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

A discussion took place in the Book of Ornak referencing the Prototype version of Hatamoto Taro. I wanted to put that prototype in this thread as well for anyone who might be interested.

Old July 26th, 2017, 05:48 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

See also the Competitive Unit Congress (CUC) card below (Prototype card but with 2 attack). I give this card about a B+ (Versus F), but I usually play with my CUA versions of Ashigaru Yari and Kato Katsuro or C3V Tomoe Gozen, so the B+ ranking is with those, otherwise the Prototype/CUC card is still a C+ at best as the Samurai/Ashigaru in general are not that great.
CUC Designed Card (150 DPI but clean looking):

My Design (300 DPI, but needs cleanup):
Old July 28th, 2017, 09:17 AM

zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker

So i dont really like him at all.... BUT..... I don't really think he sucks enough for a F. He is 2 and 2, 5 life, 5 move. So pretty mediocre, however he has his heroic defense which gives extra defense that could boost the counter strike of samurai, or save a key figure that was say on a glyph or blocking an enemy, or holding some one down. Also his adjacent toughness keeps him alive longer , and you may be thinking,"why would I leave some one next to Hato when they could be helping." Well why not place Kati or Kaemenawa for protection they both work better in the back.
Plus heroic defense has 8 range so it can go pretty far.
One question how many dice do you roll?
Old July 28th, 2017, 10:28 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

When you roll defense for the qualifying unit within 8 clear, you roll the Valkyrie dice. Meaning you are rolling defense with those dice; there is not a separate roll outside of the defense roll.

So if it is an Izumi, you roll 5 dice plus whatever height or glyph bonus. If it it kaemon, you roll 4, etc.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old July 28th, 2017, 02:17 PM

zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker

Oh. Ok well that still makes your chances raise to 50% which is like an attack boost because of counterstrike
Old July 28th, 2017, 09:45 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

The "normal attack by an adjacent figure" clause is what kills him.
Old May 12th, 2018, 02:30 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Does anyone have a high quality scan of the basic side of this card? Unfortunately, my Hatamoto Taro was missing his card, but I'm planning on doing some test prints pretty soon and would like to have both the front and back of his card if possible.
Old May 12th, 2018, 06:37 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Does anyone have a high quality scan of the basic side of this card? Unfortunately, my Hatamoto Taro was missing his card, but I'm planning on doing some test prints pretty soon and would like to have both the front and back of his card if possible.
I have both but they are on my work computer. Are you able to wait until Monday?

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old May 12th, 2018, 11:32 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbuzzi View Post
Quote:
I have both but they are on my work computer. Are you able to wait until Monday?
I'll manage. Since I'm just doing a couple of tests today, I can always print off his page once it's complete. Thanks for the help!
Old May 12th, 2018, 07:13 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbuzzi View Post
Quote:
I'll manage. Since I'm just doing a couple of tests today, I can always print off his page once it's complete. Thanks for the help!
No problem. I'll finish up scanning then throw all the files on this site for everyone. Soon

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units