Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 19th, 2008, 05:35 PM

thaddeus p whirl has disabled reputation
Order Marker Placement in Competitive Play

In competitive play, do players use a standard method for placing their order markers? For example, do players each take a turn placing a marker at a time (regardless of which marker they're placing, otherwise it would obviously defeat the purpose of having unrevealed order markers), or is order marker placement the same as in casual play where they all get placed at the same time? In your guys' and gals' experience, is this something that can differ from tournament to tournament?

I am excited to enter the world of competitive play; I'll be participating in my first organized tournament in a few weeks, and this question has been on my mind. I searched through all 57 pages of rules questions and looked at every one that had "turn markers" or "order markers" in the title, but I couldn't find the answer to this. Thanks for any help!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's