Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old October 1st, 2017, 08:17 AM

Galdred is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: White Knight's Kanto Pokemon (1 - 151)

That it awesome. Thank you!
Old December 9th, 2017, 01:31 AM

vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker

I have all of these cards printed out and am printing 3d printing the pokemon minis to use. My game group is so excited to try this!
Old December 10th, 2017, 11:29 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvildeyedjoker View Post
I have all of these cards printed out and am printing 3d printing the pokemon minis to use. My game group is so excited to try this!
My sons and I some fun games with them. I hope you enjoy!

And let me know if you think any changes are needed. I welcome the feedback.
Old December 30th, 2017, 03:00 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun

All Kanto Pokemon cards have been added back to the first page.

No more Photobucket.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards