Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 28th, 2021, 12:00 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Grim Reaper (Breathing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
This is my first look here, and for that I apologize. The first power has a lot going on and that makes it a bit harder to follow. I would probably split it up like so:

Quote:
LETHAL LEGION RECRUITMENT
At the start of the game, you may choose up to four Unique Heroes you control that are Savage or have the Ionic Imbalance Special Power. For the entire game, the chosen figures have the class of Criminal instead of what is listed on their card.

LETHAL LEGION
While there is a revealed Order Marker on this card, if all other Unique Heroes in your army are Criminals, add 1 to their Attack number. After revealing an Order Marker on this card, before taking a turn with Grim Reaper, you may take an immediate turn with a Unique Criminal Hero you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Grim Reaper. You may not take additional turns with other figures you control.
That is actually a really solid idea. Thanks for this Karat, I don't know why I was trying to jam it all into one power.
Old January 28th, 2021, 12:01 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I would just fold the attack boost into the turn like Alien Queen does. That’s more elegant. I think that’s what’s rubbing me wrong here.
I'll take a look at that as well.
Old January 28th, 2021, 12:13 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
I would just fold the attack boost into the turn like Alien Queen does. That’s more elegant. I think that’s what’s rubbing me wrong here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
This is my first look here, and for that I apologize. The first power has a lot going on and that makes it a bit harder to follow. I would probably split it up like so:

Quote:
At the start of the game, you may choose up to four Unique Heroes you control that are Savage or have the Ionic Imbalance Special Power. For the entire game, the chosen figures have the class of Criminal instead of what is listed on their card.

LETHAL LEGION
While there is a revealed Order Marker on this card, if all other Unique Heroes in your army are Criminals, add 1 to their Attack number. After revealing an Order Marker on this card, before taking a turn with Grim Reaper, you may take an immediate turn with a Unique Criminal Hero you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Grim Reaper, and you may not take additional turns with other figures you control. Figures taking a turn with Lethal Legion add 1 to their Attack number for that turn.
That actually let's us simplify. I like that.
Old January 28th, 2021, 12:15 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Another concern to look at (maybe not change right away, but keep an eye on moving forward);

I think Incephalo clashes with the rest of the design a bit currently. He's a fairly fragile OM hub who needs to be in melee range to do much of anything, so I think you want to be scoring as many healing attempts as possible to keep him alive. I'm worried that'll leave Incephalo feeling a bit abandoned, even though it's a very powerful ability.
Old January 28th, 2021, 03:09 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Maybe make the Incephalo instead of moving instead in order to keep it in check but also help it flow more with his other special power?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 28th, 2021, 04:38 PM
Forum Moderator

Hey thanks everyone for the feedback today, I did give him one to his defense(Thanks Nobody). I separated the Lethal Legion power into 2 separate powers (Thanks Karat). I changed his stunner power to be instead of moving and before attacking(Thanks Bats), and changed his healing to trigger only for normal adjacent attacks. The problem that I am running into now is that I don't believe this will all fit on a card.

Quote:
NAME = GRIM REAPER
SECRET IDENTITY = ERIC WILLIAMS

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MASTERMIND
PERSONALITY = MANIPULATIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 260

LETHAL LEGION
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, before taking a turn with Grim Reaper, you may take an immediate turn with a Unique Criminal Hero you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Grim Reaper, and you may not take additional turns with other figures you control. Figures taking a turn with Lethal Legion add 1 to their Attack number for that turn.

INCEPHALO-STUNNER 14
Instead of moving and before attacking, you may choose an adjacent figure and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 14 or higher the chosen figure receives 1 wound and you may remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random from that figure's Army Card.

FEAR THE REAPER
Figures subtract 1 from their defense dice when attacked by Grim Reaper with an adjacent normal attack. When Grim Reaper inflicts one or more wounds on an adjacent figure with his normal attack that is not an Android, Construct, Undead, or destructible object, remove 1 Wound Marker from this card.
This may be a solution to the limited card space?

Quote:
FEAR THE REAPER
Figures subtract 1 from their defense dice when attacked by Grim Reaper with an adjacent normal attack. When Grim Reaper inflicts one or more wounds on an adjacent figure with a normal attack that is not an Android, Construct, Undead, or destructible object, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 14 or higher you may remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random from that figure's Army Card and remove 1 Wound Marker from this card.
Old January 28th, 2021, 04:56 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I like all the stuff going on in the 4 power card, but you're right its a lot of text. I wouldn't want to see the healing requiring two different triggers (successful attack roll + successful d20 roll) to happen, but rolling the stunner into a successful attack isn't a bad idea. In that case I would just drop the d20 part all together. If he hits you with an adjacent attack and you have an unrevealed OM on your card, you lose it.
Old January 28th, 2021, 04:57 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I agree. I think you can combine them like that and drop the d20 aspect. Having him in front line combat is risky enough for your OM hub.
Old January 28th, 2021, 05:00 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I like that combo power.
Old January 28th, 2021, 05:02 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I would say figures without the fearless personality roll 1 less defense against him through.
Old January 28th, 2021, 05:12 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
I would say figures without the fearless personality roll 1 less defense against him through.
The theme is more "giant scythe hand" than actual fear though, right? I was assuming the name is just a reference.

This is going to a cool place!
Old January 28th, 2021, 05:19 PM
Tickle Pickle

When you name a power "Fear the Reaper" I definitely expect Fearless immunity.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library