Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old December 7th, 2016, 08:15 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Cleveland, Columbus, Pittsburgh 'Scapers - Possible Even

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chachi View Post
That Cleveland Concoction sounds like a cool idea...
Yeah, except prices for con are $45 pre-reg, $50 @door. Not as bad as Origins or Gencon, but not sure we could get enough people to come just for a couple Heroscape and Magic:AotP events. I might have a couple friends going to the con (one made a Graphic novel and another is really into Anime) so I would go to meet them as well as to run events, but would only commit if I know we could get at least a few players from Heroscapers to commit. Honestly running an event at a local store such as M.A.D. Bros and then maybe saving a bigger Ohio event for Origins in the summer is probably a better idea.
Old December 9th, 2016, 06:02 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

An hour and a half's ride isn't too much for monthly or bi-monthly on my end. I may be able to rally my friends to join.

Cons are out of the questiom for us though

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old December 19th, 2016, 10:22 PM

Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker

Never gone to a tournament before but if it provides an extra incentive to set this up I'm in.
Old December 19th, 2016, 10:54 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimnak View Post
Never gone to a tournament before but if it provides an extra incentive to set this up I'm in.
They are a blast! And yes, your ability to come (along with anyone else's) will help increase the odds of it happening.
Old December 23rd, 2016, 06:12 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am going to Origins this coming year for the first time, I would go just to play Heroscape the whole time.

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old December 24th, 2016, 02:18 AM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Great news - I talked to the head guy at M.A.D. Bros today and he said they'd be willing to host us! First tournament will be in February (the 11th). We will be going every two months on the second Saturday of that month. I am working on getting the Event page up. He said he will have a Facebook page for all of us to get the word out and for anyone who isn't on HeroScapers.

Super excited for this!
Old December 25th, 2016, 12:50 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Cool beans.

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.
Old December 25th, 2016, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hose View Post
Cool beans.
Yessir! Should've posted the link to the thread I put up here before... Here it is:

Columbus, Cleveland, and Pittsburgh (C2P) Tournament 2/11/17

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events