Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old November 13th, 2013, 04:19 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Microcorp Troopers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longy418 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
The second page of the PDF is showing up as about 3 times the size of the first page when I go to print. Didn't we have this problem with another Army Card? Or am I hallucinating (again)?
Hoplitron, Cathar Spearmen, Microcorp Troopers, and the Nhah Scirh Cultists all currently have this problem (there might be more). Unfortunately I have not figured out how to print these out without the basic side being enormous. Any thoughts here?
Okay, our C3V Art Machine has redone those 4 PDFs, and I have re-uploaded them to their respective proper places. Please try downloading them all again and see if that fixes it for you.

Thanks for letting us know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old February 14th, 2014, 06:45 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

They're out of stock ? You don't have enough money ? Your mother/wife prohibit you from buying more figures ?
Well I'll don't explain my personnal reason, but I've painted 3 squads of AE for simple proxys.

Photos :
Spoiler Alert!

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.

Last edited by DanieLoche; April 19th, 2020 at 06:39 AM.
Old February 14th, 2014, 07:24 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Those look great!
Old July 12th, 2014, 02:10 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

Anyone know where these guys are priced well? Miniature Market is a little steeply priced.

"elvenwizard9." Now that's a username I've not heard in a long time.
Old July 12th, 2014, 02:44 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

Well, if you plan on spending $100+ not having to pay for shipping can make up for it. Plus, at $3 per figure, I'd say they're about average.

Here's a good Ebay deal- LINK -but it's no guarantee.
Old July 12th, 2014, 02:52 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Miniature Market is the primary online source for AT-43 and Confrontation minis, which we used for a lot of C3V units. If you can wait, they do a big clearance sale on those games at the end of every year during the holidays.
Old July 12th, 2014, 02:59 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Miniature Market is the primary online source for AT-43 and Confrontation minis, which we used for a lot of C3V units. If you can wait, they do a big clearance sale on those games at the end of every year during the holidays.
Thanks. $3 a mini is about average but I can buy two squads of M-43 Resistance Fighters for that much, or a squad's worth of most HoSS squads. I got a gift card for Miniature Market and I'm trying to spend wisely, considering the new HoSS release, the new C3V release, and all the old C3V units I lack (which is about 80% of them). Also, my fledgling collection of X-Wing is growing, so I dropped some on pre-ordering Rebel Aces.

Old July 12th, 2014, 03:01 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Also, note that MM has been out of the actual Trooper figures for some time. It has the attachment boxes (as does that Ebay auction), which are slightly different and come 6 to a box instead of 8.

Old July 12th, 2014, 03:18 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Also, note that MM has been out of the actual Trooper figures for some time. It has the attachment boxes (as does that Ebay auction), which are slightly different and come 6 to a box instead of 8.
Actually, it was our intent that any UNA Star Troopers could be used for the Microcorp Troopers - it doesn't matter which boxes they come in.
Old July 12th, 2014, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Actually, it was our intent that any UNA Star Troopers could be used for the Microcorp Troopers - it doesn't matter which boxes they come in.
I was going to get one of each attachment box, but I'm now dropping those $36 on other things. 3x Microcorps Troopers seems like a good number to me.
And yes, I'll wait till the holidays I guess... But still... I want those troopers! The only Vydar common squad I own are Blastatrons, quite useless without their counterparts, so I rarely see Vydar-based armies at my table. However, the Unique Vydar units I own show up very, very often in armies of other generals...

Old May 8th, 2017, 05:30 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Microcorp Troops x 4 + Raelin (RotV) won the Austin Con 2017 tournament. Not a lot of top-class armies there, though the 2nd place army (Stingers + Mimring) was pretty potent. Don't underestimate four attacks per turn at range, including one extra powerful one as a special attack.
Old May 9th, 2017, 12:06 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I've got 4 squads of them as well. I may have to try that

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs