Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old November 13th, 2012, 05:13 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Beakface Sneaks

Hmm... how about pairing them with Redcoats for an anti-melee component to the army? It seems like melee bonding squads are the biggest problem for the Sneaks, and Redcoats are probably the best counter for those that you can get. You are going to fill up your hexes though, so why not Raelin? I'm thinking...

Sneaks x5
Redcoats x3
Raelin
455/23 hexes.

From there, you could add one Sneak for a 500 point event, although Sonya could be a decent choice too, just as cleanup.
Old November 13th, 2012, 05:45 PM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Three things I have to say: First, shouldn't beakface sneaks be listed under synergy for flocking. I think at least one unit has itself listed under synergies and benefits received. Second, the thing with elite onyx vipers is several problems. They were unique and you lost 33 points when you lost one. These are common and you lose 10 points with each. Third, I can see them being great glyph holders and range attackers, can't get shot off the glyph as easily or shot down on the way to your enemy.
?

The power is still the same, it doesn't matter that these guys are common....
Old November 13th, 2012, 06:04 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I meant that you could lose a viper to an unlucky roll and you have a thirty-three percent reduction in attack power. One of the sneaks dies to an unlucky roll and you don't have a reduction in attack. Also when you make an attack against an range you can move more sneaks up to help swarm the enemy with sneaks too now that i think about it.
Old November 13th, 2012, 08:59 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post
There is a castle set up in my living room right now that is going to have sneak attack Beakface Sneaks jumpin off. I am really excited for this now, thanks for the idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
These guys seem like they'd be fun for Castle defenses. Use them at the top and when your opponent is close enough Glide down and do some damage.
Clarification Question:

Can the sneaks ignore major or extreme falling damage, or just normal falling?
Old November 13th, 2012, 09:05 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I would think all falling damage because it doesn't say, "never rolls for normal falling damage..." And it's not like Batman couldn't Glide his way off a castle and not survive.
Old November 13th, 2012, 09:55 PM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'd like to thank the SoV judges for taking the time to review and test the Beakface Sneaks. They helped me refine refine flocking from a power that made sense in my head to a power that plays out on the battlefield. I appreciate all the kinds words and encouragement that I received from them along the way.

15 months ago when I first submitted them, I never would have imagined that I would be the one in the background of uploading and posting the finished card. It has been great. I'm proud to have brought a new unit to the table that so many have enjoyed. Special thanks goes out to Dad_Scaper who voted down my Crypt Guards for poor availability which spurred me on to create a squad from figures with better availability.
Old November 13th, 2012, 11:13 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Speaking of great availability, (on a terrific looking unit, kudos to Super Bogue) I just ordered seven squads worth of these guys. Here's hoping that it's enough.

Flocking, combined with Evasive ought to allow for a lot of flexibility in between them attacking ranged figures and the ranged figures attacking them, which, in theory, would force your opponent to maneuver around LoS blockers in between attacks more than usual.
Old November 14th, 2012, 12:14 AM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Speaking of great availability, (on a terrific looking unit, kudos to Super Bogue) I just ordered seven squads worth of these guys. Here's hoping that it's enough.
Old November 14th, 2012, 03:03 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Second, the thing with elite onyx vipers is several problems. They were unique and you lost 33 points when you lost one. These are common and you lose 10 points with each.
Well, 15 points each, but I see your point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Clarification Question:

All falling damage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old November 14th, 2012, 08:24 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hive Lord 1233 View Post
Quote:
I ordered 10 squads a few weeks ago when I thought they already had enough votes. I am glad they made it.
Old November 16th, 2012, 12:30 AM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Quote:
Second, the thing with elite onyx vipers is several problems. They were unique and you lost 33 points when you lost one. These are common and you lose 10 points with each.
Well, 15 points each, but I see your point.
Yeah, but the EOV have a better threat range and a much greater potential for dealing damage. 2 attacks of 3 rarely makes these birds more than an annoyance.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Clarification Question:

All falling damage.
Yep. They do the easy part of flying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hive Lord 1233 View Post
Quote:
I ordered 10 squads a few weeks ago when I thought they already had enough votes. I am glad they made it.
I can't believe people are scooping them up in such numbers. I've only got 4 squads. Maybe I should get some more too.

Here are there Basic side stats for those who would be interested in that:
Planet = Marr
Move = 6
Range = 1
Attack = 3
Defense = 5
Old November 16th, 2012, 12:34 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I've got 6 squads with plans for more eventually.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs