Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 27th, 2020, 02:36 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Workshop

I like Ruler.

Old December 27th, 2020, 02:40 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

King? Ruler has kind of been our “bad guy king” class so far.
Old December 27th, 2020, 04:00 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Should By This Axe I Rule have some sort of leadership effect? It sounds like it should, but I don't know the character.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 27th, 2020, 10:44 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

He is a king and not a bad guy, that is Marvel.
This is the original REH version.
He does not lead so much as he rules and conquers.
Old December 29th, 2020, 01:07 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Been contemplating this dude. How do you all feel about this?

Quote:

NAME = MAVERICK
SECRET IDENTITY = CHRISTOPHER NORD

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MERCENARY
PERSONALITY = DISIPLINED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 7
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

TACTICAL RUSH
When Maverick attacks with his normal attack, he may move 3 spaces and attack one additional time with a normal or special attack.

ENERGY ABSORB
When defending against a non-adjacent attack, one shield will block all damage. After rolling defense dice against any attack, if Maverick did not receive any wounds from that attack, place one blue Energy Marker on this card. A maximum of 3 Energy Markers can be on this card.

THERMAL PUNCH
Range 1. Attack 4 + Special.
When Maverick attacks with this special attack, he may remove any number of blue Energy Markers from this card and roll 1 additional attack die for each marker removed this way.
Old December 29th, 2020, 02:50 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Pretty cool! I know Braunjovi on our Discord (not sure of his Scapers name) was just talking about Maverick the other day. I like Tactical Rush a lot.

Last edited by MrNobody; December 29th, 2020 at 03:38 PM.
Old December 29th, 2020, 02:53 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Looks solid. Pretty simple design and the Energy markers go with the special attack well.
Old December 29th, 2020, 03:57 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

More Mercs is always exciting to me. Power set looks pretty good.
Old December 29th, 2020, 03:58 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Pretty cool! I know Braunjovi on our Discord (not sure of his Scapers name) was just talking about Maverick the other day. I like Tactical Rush a lot.
Right on, I really like Tactical Rush as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Looks solid. Pretty simple design and the Energy markers go with the special attack well.
Yeah, I wanted something simple and fun
Old December 30th, 2020, 02:09 PM

BraunJovi is surprisingly tart

Name= maverick
secret identity= david north

species= mutant
uniqueness= unique hero
class= mercenary
personality= devout

size/height= medium 5

life= 5

move= 5
range= 4
attack= 5
defense=6

points= ???

LEGACY VIRUS
At the beginning of each of your turns, before revealing order markers, you must roll the 20 sided dice. If the result is 1-5 nothing happens. If the result is 6-9 Maverick's movement is reduced by 1. If the result is 10-13 Maverick's attack is reduced by 1. If the result is 14-17 Maverick's defense is reduced by 1. If the result is 18-20 Maverick receives 1 wound. The resulting effect only lasts until the beginning of your next turn.

ENERGY ABSORB
When defending against a non-adjacent attack, one shield will block all damage. After rolling defense dice against any attack, if Maverick did not receive any wounds from that attack, place one blue Energy Marker on this card. A maximum of 3 Energy Markers can be on this card.

CONCUSSIVE BLAST SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 2 + Special.
Roll one additional attack die for each Energy Marker on this card. After attacking with this special attack, you may remove an Energy Marker from this card to attack again with this special attack.
Old December 30th, 2020, 02:14 PM

BraunJovi is surprisingly tart

Re I really like Dr. Jekyll's write up! I'd love to see the legacy virus in there, though. I posted my initial ideas for a design but I'm completely new at this so forgive me if it's not up to par. I just figured I'd share what I had been thinking.
Old December 30th, 2020, 02:25 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I don't know this character at all so can't comment on theme. Obviously he's riffing on Bishop, so that stuff is vetted. I like Tactical Rush. The Legacy Virus power is just a bit of an uninteresting bummer that you can't plan around. If it was a single possible option or something like that, I'd like it better.

I'd probably defer to Jekyl's special attack just to differentiate from Bishop a bit more.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy