Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > Official Rules & Units

Old December 2nd, 2022, 11:26 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: AoA units, classic style (incl. Revna and Volarak templa

...I finally got around to noticing that I missed the "within 3 spaces" in the Wraithriders' Chain Grab. That's fixed now.

Sorry to disappoint you, @chas, but it seems I had to change something after all.
Old December 3rd, 2022, 08:14 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Since I've got everything printed out, I certainly don't mind--new version of this one also printed out now--good catch. I haven't had the chance to even read them all yet.

Who will be the first to do the 5 SOTM Heroes? I can't sleep because too many ideas for them keep coming! What fun!!!

And I have an appointment with my scissors to cut out all your cards..! I should be using some of them next Friday...
Old December 3rd, 2022, 09:57 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Just a quick note that I've been going over the NO POSTING thread and discovered a couple of things relevant to working on the SOTM Heroes:

1. Evil Raelin's mount is a Manticore.

2. Drake 3.0 has FLYING (Craig VN).
Old December 3rd, 2022, 02:42 PM

My 5 AOA SOTM Hero Customs Up:

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=61628

I went ahead and posted these untested customs up. They were fun to design, and stand ready to take their place on battlefields of Scape! They are the unrevealed figures which were to be the Stretch Goals of the Age of Annihillation Haslab Offering. I built on the older figures based on the minis and other hints mentioned on the offerings page and the site here.

Last edited by chas; December 3rd, 2022 at 03:49 PM.
Old January 14th, 2023, 08:20 AM

Dorim's Charge power makes no sense to me as written. "If Dorim's attacks an opponent's figure during his turn, the Move value of all of your Army Cards is increased by 1 until the next time you reveal an order marker" (Italics mine). What? This gives no time to use it at all. Should it be "for the rest of the round" or something similar?
Old January 14th, 2023, 11:39 AM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Dorim’s Charge is worded the way it is because it enables a bonding squad (i.e. the Dreadnauts, the Knaves, or the Axegrinders) to benefit from the movement buff. You hit something with Dorim, and then the squad that comes up to reinforce him gets an additional point of movement.

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!
Old January 14th, 2023, 12:16 PM

Good call, TD (and I have to face this guy on the AOA Battlefield later today!). I was thinking it was for the Admiral's Boarding Party rush, so I was close--but that made no sense, so I was not there yet. Let's hope it works for me, as he's in one of my armies, as I haven't played him yet.

Of the 51 AOA cards, I think this was the only question I've had so far, although I haven't played with the (Anitar) Kyries yet.
Old January 17th, 2023, 08:01 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This came up in my game vs. chas a few days ago, so I wanted to get an answer here. Throughout the campaign, I recall Bok-Bur-Na having the "Captain" class; here, however, he's listed as a "Pirate." Did his card get changed at some point, or is this an error?

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!
Old January 17th, 2023, 10:36 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrasherDarkrai View Post

This came up in my game vs. chas a few days ago, so I wanted to get an answer here. Throughout the campaign, I recall Bok-Bur-Na having the "Captain" class; here, however, he's listed as a "Pirate." Did his card get changed at some point, or is this an error?
An error on my part. Not sure how that made it through. Fixed.
Old January 18th, 2023, 07:21 AM

Thanks, Anitar--Change made on my copy.

I recall my confusion when the card first appeared that his name includes "First Officer," which is not a Captain, and that was weird. Also, navally and for a historical pirate crew, it should technically be 'First Mate.' Oh well. Guess they really are Space Pirates!

I had the same problem with The Admiral not being a Captain, since any Admiral would have to had been a Captain first, and have functioned as such successfully. But word came down from On High, and that was that.
Old February 4th, 2023, 10:46 PM

(I call the new one "Dust to Dust")

I've updated the OP with a new Revna template that's a lot more readable, a lot cooler, and shows the revised bone-white color intended for the figures. For those of you who, for whatever reason, still want the old ones, they're archived right here:
Spoiler Alert!
Old February 4th, 2023, 10:52 PM

Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by www.heroscapers.com
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anitar again.
Terrific work! The new Revna cards look great.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > Official Rules & Units