Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 26th, 2021, 02:34 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Maverick (Initial)

I'm okay with dropping his move down just a tad. Would that change his point cost a little?
Old March 26th, 2021, 02:39 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Honestly, I think 5 move with an extra 2 space movement would generally be fine and not really affect his cost.

If you drop his base move down then I'd say shave like 10 points.
Old March 26th, 2021, 02:41 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'm going to be heading out for a while, but just another thought I had before I go. Could just make the second bonus movement require the use of the SA. Then he's only getting that fast turn every once in a while and if feels more like a 'tactical rush' move.

TACTICAL RUSH
After Maverick attacks with his normal attack, he may move up to 2 spaces. He must end this move engaged with an opponents figure and then must attack one additional time with a special attack.
Old March 26th, 2021, 02:42 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If I were to just have 2 extra move instead of 3, shave like 5 points off?
Old March 26th, 2021, 02:43 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

You could also only make it occur when he attacks an opponent's figure. I think 5 points is fair though.
Old March 26th, 2021, 02:49 PM
Forum Moderator

I don't mind dropping the additional move to 2, I would like to leave him able to use it regardless of using his special. I can limit it to just opponent's figures though, that way he can't get the bonus from shooting his own guys.

TACTICAL RUSH
When Maverick attacks an opponent's figure with his normal attack, he may move up to 2 spaces and attack one additional time with a special attack.
Old March 26th, 2021, 02:50 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
I don't mind dropping the additional move to 2, I would like to leave him able to use it regardless of using his special. I can limit it to just opponent's figures though, that way he can't get the bonus from shooting his own guys.

TACTICAL RUSH
When Maverick attacks an opponent's figure with his normal attack, he may move up to 2 spaces and attack one additional time with a special attack.
I like this version.
Old March 26th, 2021, 03:14 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Looks like a winner to me
Old March 26th, 2021, 10:17 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yeah that works.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 28th, 2021, 12:50 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Old March 29th, 2021, 02:47 PM
Forum Moderator

PLAYTEST UNIT: Maverick

Army Test
Map: Island Plane Crash
Units: Maverick(240), Deadpool, Silver Sable, Spider-Man(Symbiote) (1000) VS Professor X, Cyclops(I), Jean Grey, Beast, Iceman(I), Angel (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Maverick(240), Wolverine(Howlett), Silver Samurai, Cyclops(II) (1000) VS FF4 (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Maverick(240), Professor X, Strong Guy, Blink, Jean Grey (1000) VS Captain America(Steve Rogers), Super Soldier, Sgt. Rock, Guile, Hulkbuster Soldiers(1000)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Really love where this guy has landed. Super versatile when it comes to building an army. 3 different teams with 3 different OM hubs, and all pretty fun. All games were pretty close aside from the last one. Maverick was taken down really fast, which was fine, he’s solid against most figures. Heavy hitters on the other hand can land some good shots, and that sounds about right. I don’t see any issues keeping him at 240. Solid and simple.
Old March 29th, 2021, 03:09 PM
Forum Moderator

I propose we move to Public Playtesting at 240

Last edited by Dr. Jekyll; March 29th, 2021 at 04:33 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library