Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old January 23rd, 2021, 01:14 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: Dr. Jekyll's Thinking Room

Ah ok, that makes more sense
Old January 23rd, 2021, 01:25 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

LETHAL LEGION
At the start of the game you may choose up to four Unique Criminal, Fighter, or Mercenary Heroes, or a figure you control with the Ionic Imbalance Special Power. For the entire game, the chosen figures have the class of Terrorist instead of what is listed on its card. After taking a turn with Grim Reaper, if Grim Reaper inflicted one or more wounds, you may take an immediate turn with a Unique Terrorist Hero you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Grim Reaper, and you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

I know some might feel too much is getting called out, but I think this could work out pretty well and it would get you access to Wonder Man, Atlas, Batroc, Swordsman, Living Laser, Pile Driver, Whirlwind, and Bulldozer. All Man-Ape has to do is have one of those 3 classes (Fighter?). Then you could run Grim Reaper with any 4 of them as a stand alone army. You could also draft Grim and 1-4 of them with the Hydra Agents and/or BVS. The Wrecking Crew joining Hydra in a ~2000 point game could be pretty fun.
Old January 23rd, 2021, 01:32 AM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
LETHAL LEGION
At the start of the game you may choose up to four Unique Criminal, Fighter, or Mercenary Heroes, or a figure you control with the Ionic Imbalance Special Power. For the entire game, the chosen figures have the class of Terrorist instead of what is listed on its card. After taking a turn with Grim Reaper, if Grim Reaper inflicted one or more wounds, you may take an immediate turn with a Unique Terrorist Hero you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Grim Reaper, and you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

I know some might feel too much is getting called out, but I think this could work out pretty well and it would get you access to Wonder Man, Atlas, Batroc, Swordsman, Living Laser, Pile Driver, Whirlwind, and Bulldozer. All Man-Ape has to do is have one of those 3 classes (Fighter?). Then you could run Grim Reaper with any 4 of them as a stand alone army. You could also draft Grim and 1-4 of them with the Hydra Agents and/or BVS. The Wrecking Crew joining Hydra in a ~2000 point game could be pretty fun.
You are fast, that or I'm too slow. That sounds absolutely perfect to me. The amount of synergy is dialed down but he still has a significant amount to choose from.
Old January 23rd, 2021, 01:33 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

That just sounds clunky and like to much
Old January 23rd, 2021, 01:36 AM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
That just sounds clunky and like to much
Old January 23rd, 2021, 01:40 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

A 4 class call out has been accepted on other cards, this is just switching one of the class call outs for a special power call out. If you had to trim one, I'd trim mercenary and lose Batroc. You could always have Viper bring Batroc in since she likes Terrorist.
Old January 23rd, 2021, 01:47 AM
Forum Moderator

I will make a request tomorrow to start this guy up and see where it goes.

Quote:

NAME = GRIM REAPER
SECRET IDENTITY = ERIC WILLIAMS

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MASTERMIND
PERSONALITY = RUTHLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

LETHAL LEGION

INCEPHALO-STUNNER 14
After moving and instead of attacking, you may choose an adjacent figure and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 14 or higher the chosen figure receives 1 wound and you may remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random from that figure's Army Card.

FEAR THE REAPER
Figures subtract 1 from their defense dice when attacked by Grim Reaper with an adjacent normal attack. When Grim Reaper inflicts one or more wounds on an adjacent figure that is not an Android, Construct, Undead, or destructible object, remove 1 Wound Marker from this card.
Old January 23rd, 2021, 01:51 AM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
A 4 class call out has been accepted on other cards, this is just switching one of the class call outs for a special power call out. If you had to trim one, I'd trim mercenary and lose Batroc. You could always have Viper bring Batroc in since she likes Terrorist.
There's a big difference between 4 classes being called out and 3 classed and a special power which is almost twice as many words as calling out 4 classes. I'm just stating my opinion after you said some might feel like it was too much. If others like this I guess it's fine but I'm not a fan.
Old January 23rd, 2021, 02:04 AM
Forum Moderator

I could drop Fighter. I would be losing Swordsman (but he's Reformed anyway) and change the power call out to a name call out just to shorten it a bit.

Quote:
LETHAL LEGION
At the start of the game you may choose up to four Unique Criminal or Mercenary Heroes, or a Simon Williams figure you control. For the entire game, the chosen figures have the class of Terrorist instead of what is listed on its card. After taking a turn with Grim Reaper, if Grim Reaper inflicted one or more wounds, you may take an immediate turn with a Unique Terrorist Hero you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Grim Reaper, and you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.
Old January 23rd, 2021, 02:13 AM
Tickle Pickle

That wording is still weird, if you choose Simon Williams is the intent that you can't choose someone else? That's how it sounds to me as worded.

Also we are moving away from Unique ____ or ____ hero as wording since it implies that the first could be a Unique Squad and the second could be a common or event hero. Check out Bodyguard common heroes for suggested wording.
Old January 23rd, 2021, 02:19 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
I will make a request tomorrow to start this guy up and see where it goes.
If you are eligible for a public nomination why not wait and see if you win that. I'm still trying to decide what to nominate

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 23rd, 2021, 02:44 AM
C3G Landlord

NAME = GRIM REAPER
SECRET IDENTITY = ERIC WILLIAMS

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TERRORIST
PERSONALITY = RUTHLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

LETHAL LEGION
At the start of the game you may choose up to four Unique Heroes you control that are either a Criminal, Fighter, Mercenary, or have the Ionic Imbalance Special Power. For the entire game, the chosen figures have the class of Terrorist in addition to what is listed on their card. After revealing an Order Marker on his card and taking a turn with Grim Reaper, you may take an immediate turn with a Unique Terrorist Hero you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Grim Reaper, and you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

INCEPHALO-STUNNER 14
After moving and instead of attacking, you may choose an adjacent figure and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 14 or higher the chosen figure receives 1 wound and you may remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random from that figure's Army Card.

FEAR THE REAPER
Figures subtract 1 from their defense dice when attacked by Grim Reaper with an adjacent normal attack. When Grim Reaper inflicts one or more wounds on an adjacent figure that is not an Android, Construct, Undead, or destructible object, remove 1 Wound Marker from this card.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy