Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old July 22nd, 2020, 02:36 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: Dr. Jekyll's Thinking Room

Those three powers fit. With a small amount of wiggle room.
Old July 22nd, 2020, 02:38 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Oh great! Thanks for the reassurance.
Old July 22nd, 2020, 04:13 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

That SA is pretty cool. I'm not sure what the point of starting the game with the glyphs not ready to go, then flipping them over each time you take a turn. Why bother with that additional text if after 3 turns they are all active anyway?
Old July 22nd, 2020, 04:27 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
That SA is pretty cool. I'm not sure what the point of starting the game with the glyphs not ready to go, then flipping them over each time you take a turn. Why bother with that additional text if after 3 turns they are all active anyway?
It was a suggestion that I thought would be pretty cool. Not knowing what equipment your opponent has chosen sounded neat and adds a little suspense.
Old July 22nd, 2020, 04:41 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Ah, okay. So your opponent doesn't get to see what you picked then. First guess, Smoke Pellets. Second guess, First Aid Kit, j/k of course you didn't pick that one.
Old July 22nd, 2020, 05:02 PM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Ah, okay. So your opponent doesn't get to see what you picked then. First guess, Smoke Pellets. Second guess, First Aid Kit, j/k of course you didn't pick that one.
Exactly!!
Old July 22nd, 2020, 05:16 PM
C3G Landlord

Not against it then, but if you are tight on space it's the first thing I would cut. Seems fairly text heavy for a pretty minor impact. I don't know if I would bother asking my opponent which glyphs they picked even if they had to tell me. It's not something I really plan my moves around. You can't use them until they are revealed and equipped anyway right? So I already know if he's got and can use the Smoke Pellets before I choose to attack him.
Old July 22nd, 2020, 05:24 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yeah It's a neat little thing, but so minor I'd say cut it and use the normal gadget power.
Old July 22nd, 2020, 05:33 PM
Forum Moderator

Wow, way to crush my dreams guys. jk I see what you mean. What if he didn't reveal them until he used them?
Old July 22nd, 2020, 05:39 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Does he surprise-trap people like that in comics?
Old July 22nd, 2020, 05:42 PM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Does he surprise-trap people like that in comics?
I would say no more than Batman does. I just didn't want to rip it straight from the Batman card.
Old July 22nd, 2020, 05:48 PM
...has moist legs

If there's thematic justification, cool. But if we're just tweaking for the sake of tweaking, it feels off here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy