Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old November 1st, 2015, 04:08 PM

Syang89 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Where can i buy heroscape custom bases?

Hello everyone!

Im actually new here. I wanted to make some custom heroscape figures and have ran into yodajunkies website. I tried looking for information on here but had a hard time finding it. Does anyone know if he is still selling on his website? Thanks. I apologize if anyone has already asked this before.
Old November 1st, 2015, 04:12 PM

SpriteMichaeler knows what's in an order marker SpriteMichaeler knows what's in an order marker
Re: Where can i buy heroscape custom bases?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syang89 View Post
Hello everyone!

Im actually new here. I wanted to make some custom heroscape figures and have ran into yodajunkies website. I tried looking for information on here but had a hard time finding it. Does anyone know if he is still selling on his website? Thanks. I apologize if anyone has already asked this before.
If you're looking for bases, you can either: Buy them off eBay (40 for $20, buy cheap RotV figures/sets, or if you want to go super cheap, use wood/foam core. I've been using foam core for a lot of my custom builds. Just trace a glyph/base and cut it out with a box cutter.
Old November 1st, 2015, 04:22 PM

Awesome! Ill look into that. Also do you know if yodajunkie is still selling on his website? Thanks!
Old November 1st, 2015, 04:35 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Awesome! Ill look into that. Also do you know if yodajunkie is still selling on his website? Thanks!
I purchased some bases from yodajunkie a few months ago. I believe he is still in business. I would suggest e-mailing him yodajunkiedesigns@yahoo.com

I buy round bases from Impact Miniatures. They sell 30mm and 40mm bases and stickers. The bases come in black, so you would need to paint them if you want to look more like official Scape bases.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old November 1st, 2015, 05:08 PM

Sweet. I took a look at impact and their prices are very nice. But like you said they will need painting to look official. Btw how fast does do you get your items from todajunkie? Thanks for the information!
Old November 1st, 2015, 05:26 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Sweet. I took a look at impact and their prices are very nice. But like you said they will need painting to look official. Btw how fast does do you get your items from todajunkie? Thanks for the information!
In my experience, he has always shipped the items, but not always the quickest. He does this as a sideline and real life has gotten in the way on a couple occasions. Most times, shipments arrived in about a week or so but a couple took several weeks. I've always received the items I ordered.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old November 1st, 2015, 06:01 PM

Okay. That's good to know. Thank you souch youve been so helpful!
Old November 1st, 2015, 07:03 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

If you know anyone with a 3D printer, I have found it easiest to print them. Not really a cheap option, but nice when you only need a few or have access to a printer at work.
Old November 1st, 2015, 09:59 PM

Danny is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Anyone have a PDF for a printable base sticker image?
Old November 2nd, 2015, 05:25 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@Typhon2222 's Base Stickers

I Ordered Impact Miniature bases last week - lets see how long it takes to get here!

On the newer Clix (DC/Marvel Heroclix, Hobbit/LOTR Clix, etc.), you can take off the base on the bottom and use it as a base for another figure, about the size of a Dethwalker 9000 base. Makes a nice bonus for C3V figures that many figs come with an extra base.
Old November 5th, 2015, 10:17 AM

Danny is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Thanks!
Old January 2nd, 2016, 10:53 PM

Bonesaw knows what's in an order marker Bonesaw knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
I purchased some bases from yodajunkie a few months ago. I believe he is still in business. I would suggest e-mailing him yodajunkiedesigns@yahoo.com

I buy round bases from Impact Miniatures. They sell 30mm and 40mm bases and stickers. The bases come in black, so you would need to paint them if you want to look more like official Scape bases.
Well, I have run into a problem with Yoda this last order. I used to buy a lot of his stuff from eBay, then had success from his own web site a couple times. I just recently put in an order of almost 50 dollars worth of stuff, including a large variety of bases (which I am desperate for). He said he was moving and it might take a little longer than a week to ship the stuff out. Great communication...until I paid. Now its going on a month and I haven't heard from him after multiple emails asking for an update. I can only wait so long, so I will probably end up filing a claim. I can't imagine that he hasn't had access to email for all this time. Needless to say, I'm pretty angry.

Anyway...there is nothing on eBay for Heroscape bases. I need about 30 of them and I don't really want to have to try and buy RoTV uniques to get them.

For those who have used Impact!, does anybody know which exact base is closest to the Heroscape ones from this page?

http://impactminiatures.com/index.php?option=basing

I appreciate any help.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online