Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old June 12th, 2022, 05:20 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Available to start a game until 10 pm EST.

Looking for ScapeCon practice games.
Old June 14th, 2022, 08:09 PM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Available for a game in the next 3 hours. Happy to do Scapecon practice, figure testing, anything really.

“Just because I disagree with you, does not mean that I hate you. We need to relearn that in our society" - Morgan Freeman
Old June 14th, 2022, 09:14 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Waves View Post
Available for a game in the next 3 hours. Happy to do Scapecon practice, figure testing, anything really.
I can send you a link. You down for VCheese?
Old June 14th, 2022, 09:25 PM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Yeah, sure thing!

“Just because I disagree with you, does not mean that I hate you. We need to relearn that in our society" - Morgan Freeman
Old June 14th, 2022, 09:35 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Yeah, sure thing!
Sent a PM!
Old June 18th, 2022, 04:22 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I have a few hours to play.

edit: game found

Last edited by kevindola; June 18th, 2022 at 04:43 PM.
Old June 20th, 2022, 01:42 PM

Available for a game most of the day.
Old June 23rd, 2022, 03:37 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Available for a game until 10 pm EST.

Looking for ScapeCon practice.

Edit: Game Found

If anyone else wants ScapeCon practice over the next week or so though, let me know and I can probably find the time.

Last edited by Chris Perkins; June 23rd, 2022 at 06:30 PM.
Old June 25th, 2022, 03:44 PM

Available to start a game until 9pm EST.
Old June 29th, 2022, 01:46 PM

Available to start a game until 5pm EST.
Old July 10th, 2022, 05:53 PM

Available to start a game of ScapeCon practice until 8pm EST.
Old July 12th, 2022, 11:19 AM

Available all day today for some ScapeCon Prac. Preferably Gold Ol' Days or VCheese but I can run anything else too.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events