Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old November 20th, 2015, 06:23 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: The HoSS Cantina

I'm on the fence for a PS4 for this game. I just don't want to pay to play online. I'll probably fight it until my inner starwars geek makes me buy it.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 21st, 2015, 01:19 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I have not signed up for playstation plus yet, but they give you a free two day trial that I took advantage of. I'll most likely get a 3 month subscription soon and by the time that ends, chances are I'll be sick of playing Battlefront online.
Old November 21st, 2015, 09:17 AM

Freezinpee knows what's in an order marker Freezinpee knows what's in an order marker

Hey great release there, been waiting for those snipers! Surprised me with IG-88's. Quality work per usual.

If you guys are interested, I'll play online with you. I love flying an a-wing in the fighter squadron mode. So much fun. PlayStation I.D. Is freezinpee
Old November 21st, 2015, 01:55 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezinpee View Post
Hey great release there, been waiting for those snipers! Surprised me with IG-88's. Quality work per usual.

If you guys are interested, I'll play online with you. I love flying an a-wing in the fighter squadron mode. So much fun. PlayStation I.D. Is freezinpee
If I ever pull the trigger, I'll hit you up man. my Playstation 3 game tag is captainamazing_1. I'm pretty sure the PS3 and PS4 Login things can be the same, as its the same PSN. Even for play testers there are some surprises you don't see coming.

Old November 21st, 2015, 01:59 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I like to play the fighter squadron mode too as I have always like flying combat games. I have two issues with the Battlefront version though. They should have a way to 'tag' an opponents ship so you can have a real dog fight with an enemy craft. It is way too easy to lose one ship in the crowd after you have shot the ship up to half life. The other is they should have given you more missiles. Either two or four to start with, having just one missile shot and then waiting forever for it to refresh is lame. Especially since their 'target lock' isn't a true target lock for the missiles and they often miss.

I'm Baron Browncoat on PS. My 2 day free trial just ended but I'm sure I'll sign up for the 3 month deal in the next week or so.
Old November 21st, 2015, 02:10 PM
"like" happy

I'm finally finishing up the paint jobs for all my Imperial Assault figures and have been trying to get some of my brothers to try the game out with me. After reading all the manuals and checking out some reviews on youtube, I really want to check it out. I'm convinced you could play the skirmish mode on a Heroscape map with a small tweak to the line of sight rules.

Old November 22nd, 2015, 10:22 AM

Freezinpee knows what's in an order marker Freezinpee knows what's in an order marker

Two things I have a beef with battlefront. No campaign. I hope they make one later on. Pretty disappointed it's Only focused on multiplayer.
Second, you die way to quick online. You see somebody and boom you are dead. Still fun, playing on a team is fun. Piloting and heroes are fun too.
Old November 22nd, 2015, 10:55 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Hey guys, don't forget to sign up for Secret Santa!

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=52423
Old November 22nd, 2015, 02:31 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I'm on the fence for a PS4 for this game. I just don't want to pay to play online. I'll probably fight it until my inner starwars geek makes me buy it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Hey guys, don't forget to sign up for Secret Santa!

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=52423
TREX you can just put a PS4 on your Secret Santa list!

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old November 22nd, 2015, 02:50 PM
"like" happy

There's no way I'd ask someone to buy me something like that. I never even asked my parents for expensive gifts like that when I was a kid. Only way I'll get one if I consult my wallet and have a discussion on rationalization.

Old November 26th, 2015, 05:25 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 28th, 2015, 04:47 PM
C3G Landlord

So I bought a 12 issues subscription of the new Star Wars & Vader comics when they launched last year. The 12th issue of each has now arrived. I ended up liking the Vader series more than the main title and decided to extend the Vader series but dropped the main series in favor of a new Guardians themed book just starting up. The 12th issue of Star Wars was pretty epic though, they certainly saved the best for last. Lots of awesomeness in that one issue. Now they are running a cross over event for the first issues of each title called Vader Down, so I'll pick up those next 3 SW issues at the comic shop. Also collected the 5 issue Lando series which was pretty fantastic as well as the 4 issue Shattered Empire event that wasn't anything special.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape