Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old December 31st, 2011, 03:42 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Re: Welcome to C3V!!!

Yeah, let us know what they say. My guess is that they would be okay with us following their usual rules and just posting the Review here in the C3V/SoV sections.

Would be a great addition to FanScape, imo.
Old January 2nd, 2012, 10:13 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Let the Voting Begin!
Old January 14th, 2012, 06:27 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Hey, is there a release date for Wave 15? Even a rough month? I'm twitching with anticipation over here.
Old January 14th, 2012, 07:13 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Hey, is there a release date for Wave 15? Even a rough month? I'm twitching with anticipation over here.
No idea yet, we need playtesters to help us out...one again playtesting is our delay.

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/...g?t=1326430242

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old January 14th, 2012, 07:27 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
No idea yet, we need playtesters to help us out...one again playtesting is our delay.

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/...g?t=1326430242
Hey, I signed up and start next week. . Thanks for letting me know ZB, this will make me playtest more intensely.
Old February 10th, 2012, 01:39 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

If I had an idea for a unit, but not fleshed out, who should I bounce the idea/concept off of?

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old February 10th, 2012, 01:42 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryougabot View Post
If I had an idea for a unit, but not fleshed out, who should I bounce the idea/concept off of?
This would probably be the best place to share your idea...

Suggestions for the C3V Design Team

We always appreciate ideas and input from the community so don't be shy about posting your idea there.
Old February 26th, 2012, 10:58 PM

puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby!

Are the minis listed in the Public Information Thread all ones that have been selected for definite inclusion in a wave? I've been looking at that, along with the C3V miniatures thread and I'm assuming that the Miniatures thread just hasn't been updated in a while.

Is buying anything that appears in the Public Info thread a pretty safe bet?

Last edited by puzzlemonkey; February 26th, 2012 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Damn autocorrect...
Old February 26th, 2012, 11:35 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by puzzlemonkey View Post
Are the minis listed in the Public Information Thread all ones that have been selected for definite inclusion in a wave? I've been looking at that, along with the C3V miniatures thread and I'm assuming that the Miniatures thread just hasn't been updated in a while.

Miniatures get updated when development gets to a certain point but yes the ones listed there are a sure bet it will get used.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old February 26th, 2012, 11:44 PM

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by puzzlemonkey View Post

Miniatures get updated when development gets to a certain point but yes the ones listed there are a sure bet it will get used.
Every mini mentioned in the C3V Public Information Thread will be used in a future Wave.

C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
Old February 29th, 2012, 11:16 PM

puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby!

Another question--I felt I had the choice to ask here or necro an old thread: Is there an official listing of base requirements for C3V units, or should I just go by the photos in the individual Books threads?
Old February 29th, 2012, 11:22 PM

The books will have base information, and The miniature Thread just got updated with figure size as it relates to Heroscape.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs