Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old December 26th, 2009, 09:02 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Re: Changes to the BOOKS Index - Dec. 21, 2009

I don't know about a section, but I, personally, have much appreciated the pre-release threads you started, Tai-Pan.
Old December 26th, 2009, 06:22 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
somebody? anybody? comments? good idea? bad idea?
It's a decent idea, however if all someone has to say is, "So-and-so is freaking Awesome!" Then really why post it anywhere?

If someone is bringing something new to the discussion regarding a unit, then the book (or possibly another thread) is the proper place to do so. Do we really want a place that's designated for people to come in and post, "Valgaurd is teh roXXXors?"

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old December 28th, 2009, 02:40 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

OK, to re-work Tai-Pan's idea. In each of the "book" threads we have a link to a "chat" thread. And vice-a-versa. Then someone explains which discussions go in which one.

Pros: Gosh, wouldn't it make the books more useful to have only meaningful stuff in them.
Cons: Drink 6 beers, stay up all night, then PM me in the morning telling me what this idea was.

Who is going to keep track of it? All we need is another reason for the forum vigilantes to jump on newbies (of course in this case many of us would be jumped on, repeatedly.) I love the concept, but can't see any way to implement it that won't be a headache.

And may I, as well, jump on the bandwagon in complimenting Tai-Pan on his excellent pre-release discussion threads.
Old December 28th, 2009, 02:43 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
It's a decent idea, however if all someone has to say is, "So-and-so is freaking Awesome!" Then really why post it anywhere?
Because they will, OH yes they will.

I've already read long rants about figures that haven't even been released yet posted in the books. By well respected members. OK, it's not "yea rah" but it might as well be.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units