Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Notices

Old May 21st, 2010, 07:51 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Marvel Clix getting Mass Market Treatment

In February, Wizkids started packaging non-random assortments of figure for mass market consumption. There are rumored to be 22 assortments in the pipe line, 6 of which are currently available, ToysRUs for instance.

On top of that, they are repacking some of the licensed HorrorClix lines as NonClix simple board games. They’re banking on people just loving the intelectual property and impulse buying them. Heck, I’ll be buying them for Heroscape conversions, but to each his own I guess.

I can confirm 2 Fantastic Four, 1 Punisher, and 2 Iron Movie Packs are currently available. The suggested retail is $6.99 for the classic Marvel and $7.99 for the Iron Man Movie Packs.

Figures I've Seen Already in Stores:

Marvel Classic
Mr Fantastic (with gun)
Invisible Woman
Thing (with hot dog kart)
Human Torch
Dr Doom
Mole Man
Spiderman (on lamp pole)
Punisher (with chain gun)
Dr. Octopus

Iron Man Movie
Iron Man
Iron Monger
Ultimate Nick Fury
Ultimate Black Widow
Crimson Dynamo
Iron Man (helmet removed)

Last edited by Adam Souza; May 21st, 2010 at 08:19 PM.
Old May 21st, 2010, 08:26 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Marvel Clix getting Mass Market Treatment

It is very exciting that Clix is getting another wind and really pressing to keep their products coming. I hope they continue to keep thing going for many years to come, and hopefully we won't have to wait long for the re-release of all the Lanterns and more at affordable prices.
Old May 21st, 2010, 09:09 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

They seem to be releasing all of the heroes that have movie franchises going.

Maybe when Ryan Reynolds dons his green Spandex as Hal Jordan we'll get some Green Lantern Love.

Notice in the pic that the pack in the bottom left hand corner has the hard to find Beast and Collosus in it as well as the expensive Thor single in front of it. That Thor single alone currently sells for more than the price of that pack.
The secondary market will take a hit on the price of a few figs, but all of us consumers will benefit by hard to get figures being massed produced and being available for less.

Last edited by Adam Souza; May 21st, 2010 at 09:31 PM.
Old May 21st, 2010, 09:19 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Oh cool, I think I see Iron Monger at the bottom of the pack that is second from the right.
Old May 22nd, 2010, 07:51 AM

Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker

anyone knows websites that sell these?
Old May 22nd, 2010, 08:33 AM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun

I don't know about online, but I saw the Iron Man packs at a Barnes & Noble b&m recently.
Old May 22nd, 2010, 02:46 PM
wants to have Anne Hathaway's babies

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!

I already picked up a pack of the Iron Man figures and 'Scaped them, actually.
Old May 22nd, 2010, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolvie View Post
anyone knows websites that sell these?
TrollandToad.com has the Iron Man ones

The 3 packs are 4.99 and the 6 pack is 8.99
Old May 22nd, 2010, 08:20 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool stuff!
No spandex for Ryan Reynolds, though ... His GL suit is going to be CGI.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 22nd, 2010, 09:55 PM

pjnormandin knows what's in an order marker pjnormandin knows what's in an order marker

Troll and Toad also is carrying the Freddy vs Jason and the Gremlins packs but they are $11.99 each. I'd be interested in Freddy Krueger but I'm not ordering from Troll and Toad anymore. I just checked and Miniatures market has Freddy vs Jason for $9.99 with $5 shipping.
Old May 22nd, 2010, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjnormandin View Post
Troll and Toad also is carrying the Freddy vs Jason and the Gremlins packs but they are $11.99 each. I'd be interested in Freddy Krueger but I'm not ordering from Troll and Toad anymore. I just checked and Miniatures market has Freddy vs Jason for $9.99 with $5 shipping.
Troll and Toad' Freddy VS Jason Booster is $1.20 more expensive, but everything else they have is a better price, plus you can currently get DnD wave 1 for $34.99 and you can also buy individual boosters of the Warriors of Feldspar for $11.99. Shopping at Troll and Toad, has always made me a very happy boy.
Old May 22nd, 2010, 10:16 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I've had good luck with TrollandToad, Minimarket, and Strikezone all.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News