Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old July 15th, 2009, 02:34 AM

grithog knows what's in an order marker grithog knows what's in an order marker
Re: Introducing new playing-card size cards

OK, I have uploaded corrected cards for Atlaga, Blastatrons, Chardris, Deathreavers, Deathwalker 9000, Parmenio, Protectors of Ullar, Roman Legionnaires, Sir Dupuis, and Taelord to correct the errata SirGalahad has pointed me to. I italicized the changed text where applicable on the cards.
Old July 15th, 2009, 03:29 AM

Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker

What a beatiful thing!!!
I was trying to build something like this at the oooolld times of HSHQ but never finished it 'cause the very long process.
Many, many compliments.
I've a pair of requests/questions for you, while the "iron is hot" :
1- can you make the blank templates? so "someone" may build them translated in a foreign language, and someone else can make customs figures
2- do you plan release the "layered source" of these files?

Many thanks for this good work.

Would you like to listen to my music?

Old July 15th, 2009, 01:26 PM

j-Bird is surprisingly tart

Very nice! Thanks for sharing these.
Old July 15th, 2009, 03:21 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!

I Just might be willing to pay for a pre-printed set of those cards.... definatly make good Tournament Prizes.. THIS is what should be given out at Gencon Decks of These

This is the background I was going to use for my cards. Figured it might be inspirational.

And a really high res heroscape logo... way too big to show it in here.
http://s88452779.onlinehome.us/HeroS...oScapeLogo.jpg
Old July 15th, 2009, 05:27 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Very nice work, Grithog. If you're going to correct the Army Card errata, you might as well get all of it.

Army Card Errata - The Definative List
Old July 15th, 2009, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasQTip View Post
Very nice work, Grithog. If you're going to correct the Army Card errata, you might as well get all of it.

Army Card Errata - The Definative List
I went through that list. Let me know if there are any I missed.
Old July 28th, 2009, 11:54 PM

Will T is surprisingly tart

Grithog, these look great. I will definitely consider getting some printed, especially if Artscow runs another $3.88 sale.
Old July 31st, 2009, 11:21 AM

LordRaidorJr is surprisingly tart

grithog these are amazing! They definitively look official looking! I hope you still plan on putting up the jpeg images somewhere because I can't print high quality double sided (front and back) prints using artcow, and i really want to replace my bulky hex cards with these.
Old July 31st, 2009, 02:02 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nice work grithog!
Old August 5th, 2009, 08:20 PM

ArtsCow is currently running their playing cards promotion until 8/31/09. This is what I use for these cards. The coupon code PLYCARDS399 gets you a "52+2 design" deck for $5.99, including free shipping.
(The cheaper price (the $3.99 or $3.88 sales) is for a single design.)

I've been on vacation for a couple of weeks, but I'll try to get around to figuring out where to post all these large jpegs.
Old August 14th, 2009, 02:27 PM

LordRaidorJr is surprisingly tart

Just wanted to thank Grithog for making these cards and telling me how to order them. Get my set today and they are absolutely amazing! Grithhog I hope you continue to make these for future waves and Marvel. If not I hope you release the templates you used for all 6 generals. I suggest anyone who travels to tournies or has limited table space to order them. The complete set only cost me $19 bucks with shipping!
Old October 23rd, 2009, 10:19 AM

hangred Woo who?

These are very creative! I didn't see flag bearers in any of the sets?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions