Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Old September 12th, 2018, 12:06 PM

shaolin knows what's in an order marker shaolin knows what's in an order marker shaolin knows what's in an order marker
Re: Index of Classic Heroscape .stl files

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
All the finished files are set where you can scale them by 25.4 in inches or in mm which is how my slicer is in which I multiply them by 2540% . It makes them the exact size. Theres no guessing.
That means I've been printing minis a few mm too small. Explains why they're breaking at the thin pieces, they're too thin. Huge help
Old September 12th, 2018, 08:24 PM

shaolin knows what's in an order marker shaolin knows what's in an order marker shaolin knows what's in an order marker

A few disclaimers: I can’t paint, this is the first mini I’ve ever painted, I was using my kids’ acrylic paints but the black and yellow were chunky (messing up the consistency of my gray and gold), and it still needs a second coat and a wash. I think that’s enough excuses. That being said, here’s my first really successful print. (I think I’m finally passable with the printer, still could use some tweaks. I think I have to focus on painting now)

Old September 12th, 2018, 08:40 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolin View Post
A few disclaimers: I can’t paint, this is the first mini I’ve ever painted, I was using my kids’ acrylic paints but the black and yellow were chunky (messing up the consistency of my gray and gold), and it still needs a second coat and a wash. I think that’s enough excuses. That being said, here’s my first really successful print. (I think I’m finally passable with the printer, still could use some tweaks. I think I have to focus on painting now)

Old September 12th, 2018, 11:23 PM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duljen View Post
Thank you in advance for the granite guardians White Knight! Does anyone have a heroscape double base model? I've simply been printing the marro cavalry dude and stopping the print when the base is done. I need the double bases for customs.

DELETED now that all files are on Thingiverse

Last edited by White Knight; October 27th, 2022 at 12:11 PM.
Old September 14th, 2018, 12:20 AM

So I got some real supplies, did a second coat, a black wash on everything, and a coat of modge podge to seal it. This looks much more presentable. Thank you so much for posting these stl files and everyone for helping me figure this stuff out. There’s a good chance I’ll be making most of these guys, I’ll share any I think look particularly good. Here’s my finished Eldgrim:

Old September 14th, 2018, 12:49 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Nice!
Old September 15th, 2018, 10:57 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Has anyone attempted a print of the Mezzodemon Warmongers. The figures are used for C3G as well and they are pricy and hard to find.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 15th, 2018, 09:41 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Has anyone attempted a print of the Mezzodemon Warmongers. The figures are used for C3G as well and they are pricy and hard to find.
I believe White knight said he was working on the dnd waves.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 17th, 2018, 12:10 PM

I just uploaded D2 and D3 files, including figure 1 of the Mezzodemons.

Quote:
I 3d printed figure 2 of the Mezzodemons over the weekend. I'll post pictures after I remove the support material.
Old September 20th, 2018, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Figure 2 ready for painting:

Old September 20th, 2018, 01:34 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Very cool White Knight.
I have a bunch of the plastic Genestealers from Warhammer 40k and they are pretty close.
How many are you looking for japes?
Old September 20th, 2018, 01:56 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
Figure 2 ready for painting:

I do need more of these guys. My one brother will go nuts if I print an army of these. I only have 3 squads currently. Im going to print in black with gold/copper drybrush, paint in the eyes and wash it. Awesome WK.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing