Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old April 5th, 2018, 09:03 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: X Minus 2 Customs Card Printer

will try to have a look this evening after work.
Old April 11th, 2018, 09:50 AM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Uploaded
Old April 14th, 2018, 05:28 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'm not seeing the 4 ninja turtles on the list.
Old April 15th, 2018, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I see them on the list in both the comic & mini sections. However the "heroclix" versions are not there & that's due to the naming convention. The way this tool works (for C3G) is dependent on the name of the file.

@japes , I would suggest changing the filenames to something like C3G_TMNT-Donatello-hclix_mini.png or C3G_TMNT-hclix-Donatello_mini.png if you want them grouped together in the list.

Cheers
Old April 15th, 2018, 10:11 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I see them on the list in both the comic & mini sections. However the "heroclix" versions are not there & that's due to the naming convention. The way this tool works (for C3G) is dependent on the name of the file.

@japes , I would suggest changing the filenames to something like C3G_TMNT-Donatello-hclix_mini.png or C3G_TMNT-hclix-Donatello_mini.png if you want them grouped together in the list.

Cheers
Done and confirmed.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 15th, 2018, 12:29 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Alright I found them. It took me a minute to figure out they aren't listed alphabetically, but under TMNT. Might just be me but it looks like TMN T with a space between the last two letters. Either way the links work, thanks!
Old April 15th, 2018, 01:28 PM
C3G Landlord

Now I'm having a different kind of problem. When I went to go print the 3 cards I had picked out they are not lining up on one sheet of paper like they use to. Instead the second card is getting trimmed off along the right edge and the 3rd card is getting bumped down to the next page. I switched out cards to see if it was a limited issue and it was the same no matter what 3 cards I picked. It is as if the cards are being sent to the print preview file slightly larger in size. Is there something I can adjust on my end that might be the cause of this?
Old May 22nd, 2018, 07:43 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

@Xorlof @japes

It looks like there are many C3V/SoV cards need to be added to this since the last update. I believe that this is a list of everything that has been officially released but not yet added:

Jarek Guy
Prince al'Kahora
Asterios
Red Ants of Aunstrum
Beorn Boltcutter
Garrett Burns
Josie Whistletop
Seleena
20th Maine Volunteers
Tomb Skeleton Archers
Achillean Gladiatrix
Xualtiaca Fire Ants
Zettian Deathwings
Bramcephys
The Varja
Cormin the Dark
Ashi-Dhulu
Urk
53rd North Carolina Sharpshooters
Teeth of the Makwa
Sentinels of Grax
Brute Gruts
Heracles
Hrognak
Patrick Ferguson
Pel the Hill Giant
Durgeth Ravagers
Darkprowl Thrall
Nottingham Brigand
Executioner 616
Viceron the Blood Knight
Kon-Tar-Na
Chen Tang
Master Lao Xin
Locksley
Yi Feng
Zhen Yuan

Edit: Also, the following Glyphs still need to be added:

Glyph of Lorja Ivor (Range +1)
Glyph of Yngvild (Disengage)
Glyph of Zawit (Teleport)
Gem of Lava Resistance (Lava Resistant)
Glyph of Searing Amulet (Searing Intensity)

Would it be possible for all of the above to get uploaded to this tool?

Last edited by Astroking112; May 22nd, 2018 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Added glyphs.
Old May 22nd, 2018, 08:20 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
@Xorlof @japes

It looks like there are many C3V/SoV cards need to be added to this since the last update. I believe that this is a list of everything that has been officially released but not yet added:

Jarek Guy
Prince al'Kahora
Asterios
Red Ants of Aunstrum
Beorn Boltcutter
Garrett Burns
Josie Whistletop
Seleena
20th Maine Volunteers
Tomb Skeleton Archers
Achillean Gladiatrix
Xualtiaca Fire Ants
Zettian Deathwings
Bramcephys
The Varja
Cormin the Dark
Ashi-Dhulu
Urk
53rd North Carolina Sharpshooters
Teeth of the Makwa
Sentinels of Grax
Brute Gruts
Heracles
Hrognak
Patrick Ferguson
Pel the Hill Giant
Durgeth Ravagers
Darkprowl Thrall
Nottingham Brigand
Executioner 616
Viceron the Blood Knight
Kon-Tar-Na
Chen Tang
Master Lao Xin
Locksley
Yi Feng
Zhen Yuan

Edit: Also, the following Glyphs still need to be added:

Glyph of Lorja Ivor (Range +1)
Glyph of Yngvild (Disengage)
Glyph of Zawit (Teleport)
Gem of Lava Resistance (Lava Resistant)
Glyph of Searing Amulet (Searing Intensity)

Sorry, I can't help you here. If it were C3G, Chances are good but I'm not a member of the other groups.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 22nd, 2018, 08:34 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
@Xorlof @japes

Spoiler Alert!

Sorry, I can't help you here. If it were C3G, Chances are good but I'm not a member of the other groups.
I see. I wasn't sure if you would be able to access the C3V side of things or not, so I figured it was worth tagging you. Thanks for the response nonetheless.

It looks like it might be up to you, @Xorlof .
Old May 28th, 2018, 11:54 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Xorlof and co., this is an amazing tool. Thank you for creating it! Not only does it act as an easy way to print cards, it acts as an easy way to view indexes at a glance. Cheers!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 3rd, 2018, 01:52 AM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Whenever I print multiple cards in a single page, they come out slightly too small. I at first thought this was because the printing place I was using wasn't printing at actual size, but last time I made sure that they did and the cards still came out small. I'm guessing that means that the problem is in the PDF files that I'm saving themselves, but I don't know how to address that. I'm using Chrome, and the printing window for that doesn't have an actual size option for me to check. Does anyone know what's causing the problem here?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software