Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Notices

Old March 3rd, 2020, 11:37 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: [Pod 0] Ozuul (Eldrazi Ruiner) - Design

Bringing up an old post from this thread as another idea for the species name. I'm not very attached to the species, though, so I'd be fine with going with whatever the majority wants. I do feel a little better about not going with Outsider, of course, just because the sheer purple aesthetic of Ozuul really clashes with the detailed designs of the other minis over there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
For the species, here's a quick alternative to gibberish:

Kerr black holes rotate about a single axis. We could name the species Kerr as a reference to Ozuul being played with on a mostly flat plane (I've taken a quick look through other black hole-related options, but nothing else stood out as much to me).

Of course, if we don't like this, gibberish is always an option.
Old March 4th, 2020, 12:21 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: [Pod 0] Ozuul (Eldrazi Ruiner) - Editing

I think I’m still leaning to Voidspawn.
Old March 13th, 2020, 09:10 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and put Voidspawn in the OP. IMO, being more generic makes him stand out more like some rare, epic destructive force, rather than just being part of some species of things that may or may not populate the universe.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 15th, 2020, 02:28 AM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I'm good with that! Where are we at with him, now?
Old March 30th, 2020, 08:35 PM

Bumping! Can we get him to PT soon?
Old March 31st, 2020, 10:59 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Is this back to the Editing phase?
Old March 31st, 2020, 11:16 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
It looks like our vote was a bit derailed, but we have the majority and a good amount of time has passed. I think that we're ready to move back to Editing here.
Old March 31st, 2020, 03:20 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
It looks like our vote was a bit derailed, but we have the majority and a good amount of time has passed. I think that we're ready to move back to Editing here.

As much as I liked Crushing Vortex basing dice off number of adjacent figures, I do think static 4 is the right call here given the complexity of Gravity Pull.

I'm curious if, while we're Editing, anyone thinks this might be better? Cuts out a few words overall, and cuts down on GP's wall of text.

GRAVITY PULL
After moving and before attacking, Ozuul may use Gravity Pull. One at a time, choose a non-adjacent Small or Medium figure within 2 clear sight spaces of Ozuul. The player that controls that figure must place it on any empty space adjacent to Ozuul, if possible. Continue choosing figures until there are no non-adjacent figures within 2 clear sight spaces or there are no empty spaces adjacent to Ozuul. Figures moved with Gravity Pull do not take leaving engagement attacks. After using Gravity Pull, Ozuul must use his Crushing Vortex Special Attack and may not attack normally this turn.

CRUSHING VORTEX SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 4.
Ozuul must use his Crushing Vortex Special Attack if he used Gravity Pull this turn. All figures adjacent to Ozuul are affected by Crushing Vortex Special Attack. Roll 4 attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 31st, 2020, 03:33 PM

Looks fine to me.
Old March 31st, 2020, 04:02 PM

There you go, @Pumpkin_King , Floyd wrote the bio for you on this one.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 31st, 2020, 04:15 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thanks guys. Bug squashed.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 31st, 2020, 05:14 PM

Oh no did I miss bot spam?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs