Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old August 28th, 2020, 02:21 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Feedback on rules summary for novice tournament

This project makes me remember about a chart I made a long time ago, I made it in english only this year due to someone asking for it.
You file is really good looking and feels neat reaching its goal, I like it !

It's only a compilation of terrain rules formulated in a way that you should not misuse them, and all the point of rule that I would qualify of "important details that we often forget and/or are important".
As a bonus I added some charts someone made here a long time ago... feels worth it to enlighten such good work.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's