Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla
Architects of the Realms of Valhalla Discussion and presentation of the maps approved by the ARV.

View Poll Results: Which is the best map?! (Choose 3)
Dust Bowl by heroscaper2010 14 35.90%
Obsidian Wastes by Leaf_it 21 53.85%
Forest Fire by Rednax 14 35.90%
Icy Crevasse by cmgames 13 33.33%
Swamp Fire by JaesShurrig 7 17.95%
Cracked by Superfrog 12 30.77%
Ruins by the River of Vitality by Tankyteemo 6 15.38%
Lost Road Marsh by Leaf_it 18 46.15%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 9th, 2018, 03:38 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: WINNER!!! (Valhallan Wastelands)

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
When and where can we look for reviews on these maps? I'm very interested in hearing some feedback so I get better for next time.
Our goal is always to have all the maps playtested and officially voted on/reviewed before the next contest. So far we've been doing a contest roughly every four months so while there's no timetable on any specific map, you can expect an officially posted review before that. But, the Workshop Thread receives pretty prompt feedback for maps that need reworking...so if you feel like your map needs to be reworked before we start playtesting then I'd suggest posting it on that thread.
Just was wondering how close you guys are (or aren't) to having your reviews for these maps. Obviously a lot of maps, and the holidays were recent, but just wanted to check in on it. You guys are doing a great job here at the ARV, and the time put in to make sure each map is right is proof of that.
Thanks for checking in! We’re almost done. We have just 2-3 maps left

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 9th, 2018, 04:56 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
When and where can we look for reviews on these maps? I'm very interested in hearing some feedback so I get better for next time.
Our goal is always to have all the maps playtested and officially voted on/reviewed before the next contest. So far we've been doing a contest roughly every four months so while there's no timetable on any specific map, you can expect an officially posted review before that. But, the Workshop Thread receives pretty prompt feedback for maps that need reworking...so if you feel like your map needs to be reworked before we start playtesting then I'd suggest posting it on that thread.
Just was wondering how close you guys are (or aren't) to having your reviews for these maps. Obviously a lot of maps, and the holidays were recent, but just wanted to check in on it. You guys are doing a great job here at the ARV, and the time put in to make sure each map is right is proof of that.
Thanks for checking in! We’re almost done. We have just 2-3 maps left
Thank you guys!
Old January 9th, 2018, 07:24 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I think, though I'm not completely sure, that they usually take about 3 or so months to play test them so they can posts the reviews all at once.

Last edited by Leaf_It; January 11th, 2018 at 07:54 AM. Reason: typo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla