Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old March 9th, 2019, 03:36 AM

Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Gothlok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
...I'm glad you were protected, sorry you had the scare, and hopeful that you'll keep shopping for C3V minis when we announce them from reputable dealers, instead of waiting for the last minute like this.

I was distracted for a few years...

... but I'm back and caught up now.

* Available: Confrontation & other minis for C3V units (various Varks, Cultists, Gnids, etc.) *
My Sale/Trade List
The Orphanage - HS Figure Exchange
(My available/wanted orphans)
Old March 24th, 2019, 05:09 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
There is unpainted version of this available as a pre-order, for much cheaper(4.99) than what they go for on sites right now.
I think this was released earlier this year? Here's a link to purchase on the Paizo webstore. Tiranx posted a Miniature Market link earlier in the thread.

Old April 3rd, 2019, 02:08 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

http://imgur.com/a/BuHFzvM

I just finished painting the unpainted version. I even free-handed the valkrill logo. I figured you guys and gals would appreciate it. I thought the official paintjob was simple and plain so I spiced it up a bit.
Old April 3rd, 2019, 05:47 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Nice work! Valkrill symbol's a little rough around the edges, but that's to be expected when free-handing a symbol like that (not sure if I could do as well as you did) and, honestly, having the symbol crudely painted on just feels right for Valkrill.

Think I prefer the banner colours of the card mini, though - black on red feels a tad too generic and a tad too Utgarian. Rust on flayed skin is my preference.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 3rd, 2019, 03:42 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I would link to my instagram where I post alk the figures I paint but I'm worried I would get dinged for self promotion.
Old April 3rd, 2019, 03:43 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

That's amazing, TMAC! The whole thing, but that detail on the flag is incredible!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 29th, 2019, 09:49 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Just got an email from the folks at Game Crafter that the Gold Pearl indented dice that are used for my Valkrill Flagbearer dice have been discontinued.

The website still has 130+ in stock, so that's enough for about 10 more people to buy those dice if you're interested. EDIT: A few people have bought the set since this post and some people have bought the dice through other games. There's now 62 of the dice in stock on the website.

After they're sold out, I'll switch to another color of dice (likely gray or black since they don't have a brown).

Last edited by superfrog; August 29th, 2019 at 10:53 PM.
Old August 30th, 2019, 05:40 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Link?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 30th, 2019, 06:28 AM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Link?
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...70&postcount=9
Old August 30th, 2019, 06:38 AM
Hard as ice

Any other options for this? Are there custom dice sites or anything?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 12th, 2019, 12:30 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Update: They replaced the Gold Pearl dice with a color called Dark Gold. I've made that switch on the product page, and I think the new color matches Valkrill just as well if not better.

The links above in the thread (and in the OP) are still valid.
Old September 18th, 2019, 09:06 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Any other options for this? Are there custom dice sites or anything?
There are lots of sources for indented dice, Gamecrafter may just be cheaper than many others is all. Personally I've enough Yahtzee Jr games from thrift stores to make quite a few. I may just use yellow if I don't have the gold.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs