Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 31st, 2017, 02:38 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Cleveland, Columbus, and Pittsburgh (C2P) Tournament 9/2

Probably going to need 2 squads of Blade Gruts and 1 squad of Einar Imperium. Will post again if anything changes.
Old August 31st, 2017, 05:06 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I should have those blades and imperium. I feel like there was something else I was bringing you @heroscaper2010 . I know Major Scythe dude, but I think there was something else...

Got the maps together too.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 1st, 2017, 12:52 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

OK, so I have learned most of my cool terrain is in Costa Rica, I found a lava not sure if it is complete.

OK for MayBerry I am missing 1 big tree

for songs of the Walrus, I do not have enough snow tiles, plenty of ice, so I used the Marvel whitish terrain. sorry, I can paint it, if that will make it better for anyone? I am also missing the 6 space mountain, I have a 4 and 2 twos built up with tiles under it, so it is basically the same thing.

I will go back to my friends where I store stuff and see if I can find a

Big Tree ( 4 spaces )

any more snow tiles ( not ice )

6 space mountain or glacier

but the board is fine as is, snow tiles are off color, I do have 3 or four real snow tiles in there.

Sorry so late, my friend was gone for a few days so it took me longer to got get more stuff to build these things

My friend bubba is a maybe now, health issues with his son, but we are all hoping, so I think it will be 2 of us showing up early to set up, and 3 more showing up later ( maybe 4 if bubba can make it )

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old September 1st, 2017, 03:05 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I'll bring snow and some trees.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old September 1st, 2017, 04:48 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

thanks found teh big 6 space mountain, and some more snow, but still missing about half the snow, again the tiles from the MArvel are pretty close

Old September 2nd, 2017, 12:43 AM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

Hendal is making it for this one. Man! Now I am super bummed. Dude hope you have a great time. this is your first one right? Well with us I mean.

Last edited by GUILD_WARRIOR; September 2nd, 2017 at 01:09 AM.
Old September 2nd, 2017, 01:02 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUILD_WARRIOR View Post
Hendal is making it for this one. Man! Now I am super bummed. Dude hope you have a geeat time. this is your first one right?
He made it to the last one! It was a great time with everybody. We miss you and your son!
Old September 2nd, 2017, 06:50 AM
I could go

Any final requests before I head out?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old September 2nd, 2017, 07:56 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

yep, this will be my 2nd, and Bubba is back in , so I got a crew of 5 coming with , I will be there around 11 11:30 to set up with my brother Scott, the rest will arrive around game time, so looking forward to today, thanks everyone in Advance.

Go Roman Archers!

Old September 2nd, 2017, 07:55 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Great Day Scaping Heroscaper2010 took first at 5-0, he brought orc blade grunts, tarnack, nerak, and some C3V orc hero, I played him the last match it was close but he had it, really fun game, Mike took 2nd SWNinja 3rd,I ended at 6th brining 5 Roman Archers, New Raelin, Frost Giant, Dead Eye dan, Marcu, and Isumi,
really fun day, great matches. My other lose was to SWNinja, I went 3-2

Old September 2nd, 2017, 10:23 PM
I could go

Another fun game day everyone!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old September 3rd, 2017, 07:08 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Had a fun time, even though I did horribly - Death Knights backed by Raelin v2 are still bad in this format, but I also played bad.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events