Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old May 27th, 2008, 05:47 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: TV Shows - Fall 2008

Holy crap! How could I forget Burn Notice? I've been watching the reruns all Spring. When does it come back? August? And have they released a DVD of it yet?

Old May 27th, 2008, 06:15 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars View Post
Holy crap! How could I forget Burn Notice? I've been watching the reruns all Spring. When does it come back? August? And have they released a DVD of it yet?
Check the Burn Notice thread.

It comes back July 10th. As for DVD's not sure, haven't seen anything but then again, haven't been looking...
Old May 27th, 2008, 08:07 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Speaking of DVDs, I hope the second season of Dexter is on DVD soon. I love that show, but I don't get Showtime or whatever it's on. I get HBO. Showtime can suck it.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old May 27th, 2008, 09:02 PM
Meesa sooo smilen to see'en yousa

Menchy is surprisingly tart

I've never gotten a chance to watch Pushing Daises(sp?) but all my friends watch it. I've heard it's quite good.

The only shows I watch are House, Bones, 30 Rock, The Office, and Greek. Although I think I'm stuck in the TV show past. I live off my DVD's of Arrested Development and Freaks and Geeks. Perhaps I'll pick up a new show this fall.

"Somewhere over the rainbow, there's another rainbow." ~Tobias Funke, Arrested Development

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV