Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old October 2nd, 2012, 01:51 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker
Re: Pay it forward - Free miniatures REDUX

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Nice offer! I'll pass on this one. I can't afford to buy more
Thanks! And well....that's why it's free
Old October 2nd, 2012, 01:57 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b View Post
Quote:
Yeah, but if I took these, I'd have to buy at least 2 more squads.... And I can't afford that.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old October 2nd, 2012, 02:44 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b View Post
Quote:
Yeah, but if I took these, I'd have to buy at least 2 more squads.... And I can't afford that.
Ahh, I see what you mean. I have the same problem with most of my squads, so after getting the SOTM, that's pretty much gonna be my goal for heroscape, to beef up my common squads.
Old October 2nd, 2012, 02:50 PM

bradtato knows what's in an order marker bradtato knows what's in an order marker

I'll take them.
Old October 2nd, 2012, 02:52 PM
Not a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradtato View Post
I'll take them.
They're yours! Send me a pm with where you want me to ship them to
Old October 17th, 2012, 11:36 AM

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Update?

Old October 17th, 2012, 11:40 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Holy crap I totally forgot about this. I'm SO sorry, guys! I'll try to get an offer up pretty soon.
Old October 17th, 2012, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Holy crap I totally forgot about this. I'm SO sorry, guys! I'll try to get an offer up pretty soon.
O.o Uh-huh..... The creator of the thread forgot all about it.... Yeah right...

Spoiler Alert!

Old October 17th, 2012, 01:26 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Hey, in my defense I only took over when the original creator left the site.
Old October 17th, 2012, 03:51 PM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker

I wanna play so whatever Lord Pyre's got, I want. Hopefully I'm not breaking the rules!

I want to offer a choice:

a) 4 awesome warhammer drayds, well-painted. Somewhere on here Mossman has a 4 dryad unique squad, which these are great for.

or)

b) 20 heroclix that can be used for C3V although they won't be the official unit, they will be the same character.

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old October 17th, 2012, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beholderthedm View Post
I wanna play so whatever Lord Pyre's got, I want. Hopefully I'm not breaking the rules!

a) 4 awesome warhammer drayds, well-painted. Somewhere on here Mossman has a 4 dryad unique squad, which these are great for.

or)

b) 20 heroclix that can be used for C3V although they won't be the official unit, they will be the same character.
Could you post a picture please? Thanks!

Old October 17th, 2012, 10:09 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:

or)

Quote:
Quote:

or)

Could you post a picture please? Thanks!
Boromir has somewhat of a priority here, but if he doesn't want it, I'll take the Heroclix.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion