Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old August 9th, 2022, 10:05 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Autoload Army Builder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
I appreciate the offer, but I've actually already worked with C3G to get an initial version of the builder working for C3G figures. It isn't public yet (still working with them to finalize some details) but it looks like we're gonna use their spreadsheet for it.

Yeah sure use what's easiest and work best for your use case.

Just so you know that if you need any data to fill your sheet for Classic/SoV/C3V, don't hesitate to copy/paste from mine. That should be already complete and reviewed.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old August 9th, 2022, 10:17 AM

Curry_Noodles knows what's in an order marker Curry_Noodles knows what's in an order marker

Nice work! Bookmarked it

“Inspiration is reciprocal; we all have a responsibility to each other to create” -Oviya Pashiri

Old August 9th, 2022, 11:30 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Added 5 requested enhancements, moving site to version 0.4.0.

See the release notes for more information.
Old August 12th, 2022, 11:36 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisPerkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Hey ! No need to do the work twice/trice..! (if this words exists).

I already have a spreadsheet fully complete that you can vampirize and merge to add the infos you have from delta prices and rankings.
You can find it here. (also, it has been reviewed and enhanced multiple times, once with Xorlof contribution, thanks to him )
I appreciate the offer, but I've actually already worked with C3G to get an initial version of the builder working for C3G figures. It isn't public yet (still working with them to finalize some details) but it looks like we're gonna use their spreadsheet for it.
@DanieLoche

I owe you a massive apology.

I have no idea how or why, but when I read your original message on this thread I interpreted it as referring to C3G, which I had already acquired the full data set for, rather than Classic + C3V. Clearly incorrect on my part, and I have no idea how I made that mistake.

Thanks to @samuelfrost4 for catching my mistake.

He's in the process of extracting data automatically from it into the sheet I made for this builder; it seems like it's going well and saving a massive amount of time.

Thank you very much for the help with your sheet, and again apologies that I messed up reading your offer so badly the first time.
Old August 15th, 2022, 01:39 AM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Incredibly awesome! Thank you.

I have it bookmarked and will use it often.
Old September 25th, 2022, 01:00 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Yes thank you.

Btw, Ogre Pulverizer and Ogre Warhulk are both Utgar, not Valkrill.

Just lettin ya know

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old September 25th, 2022, 03:57 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I've been assuming the points are accurate, but much of the other data in the app is missing or inaccurate. I've spotted instances where a pair of heroes had mostly correct stats but had each other's classes.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old September 25th, 2022, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Yes thank you.

Btw, Ogre Pulverizer and Ogre Warhulk are both Utgar, not Valkrill.

Just lettin ya know
Fixed; thanks.
Old September 25th, 2022, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I've been assuming the points are accurate, but much of the other data in the app is missing or inaccurate. I've spotted instances where a pair of heroes had mostly correct stats but had each other's classes.
The points should be accurate.

The other stats were entered separately from the points and have definitely have some inaccuracies. I haven't had the time this month to try tracking down all of the various inaccuracies though; I might / hopefully will have more time next month.

But in the meantime, if anyone posts a single (or a few) inaccuracies here if / when they find them, I can probably clean them up a few at a time that way.
Old October 28th, 2022, 02:17 PM

This resource has been moved to heroscape.org. See this thread for more information.
Old December 1st, 2022, 11:27 AM

The URLs for this website have been permanently taken down.

See https://heroscape.org/builder for a continuation of this project.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software