Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Old September 16th, 2022, 11:00 PM

Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myriadite View Post
Looking at day 11 again (way back on page 72), it kind of looks like all three poses will be on the same base - forming one sculpt. Notice how the sketch at the top left has three overlapping poses. And the the most "final" trio of poses has a front, side, and back view - all aligned the same way, all touching as if forming one complete sculpt. If that is the case, I wonder what kind of special power that represents. My apologies if I am the last person to notice this, but I haven't noticed it addressed besides the possibility of a squad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Today's designer notes. No power text previews this week. I can't tell who this is... a new Einar ninja? Is this just Shiori?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Encarmine
DESIGNER'S NOTES - DAY 011 - “To be Onmitsu, is to become the sharp eyes and keen ears of the shogun, to unmask the akuma before her mysterious schemes unfold and bring chaos to the land. To be Master Onmitsu of the Empress Kiova, is to become the akuma herself.” (Happy Friday! See Everyone On Monday.)
Good catch. The leading theory is that the unit is Shiori. Her old iteration's powers already approached the territory of kuji-kiri/ninja magic, and one such example that's popular in fiction is the ability to split into duplicates.
Old September 17th, 2022, 02:26 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Naruto: Shadow Clone Jutsu!
Old September 17th, 2022, 03:48 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Any chance that Revna is a Rev Dyer homage?
The Reverend is not a lady.

Any Rev. Dyer homage should be called Revdyer--and if it draws upon his personality, so much the better.
Old September 17th, 2022, 03:52 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Trails View Post
Speaking of Vydar, I'm intrigued by his new emblem; it seems rather bio-mechanical and alien. At risk of baseless speculation, I'd guess that the cold, machine-loving general could have transformed himself into a cyborg to survive the interim between classic 'Scape and AoA.
The Vydar emblem is horrifying, and yet those details were there the whole time in the original silhouette. What would push someone over the edge to meld flesh and steel like that? Seems an excellent home for the Combine now, doesn't it?
Old September 17th, 2022, 09:03 AM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Have we heard, or does anyone know about the writing/runes under each of the symbols?

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!
Old September 17th, 2022, 09:13 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Quote:
Any chance that Revna is a Rev Dyer homage?
The Reverend is not a lady.

Any Rev. Dyer homage should be called Revdyer--and if it draws upon his personality, so much the better.
Without addressing this general name or the Rev specifically, I will say in general that this could not be further from the truth, as a presentation of how Heroscape homages have worked in the past. There’s a tweak on the name and generally not much connection between the personality and the creation.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 17th, 2022, 09:31 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yep. Only homage that I can think of that really tried to go any further than just a name was a custom one and made a funny connection between creatures of the night.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 17th, 2022, 10:08 AM

Muffinman Woo who?

I just saw the news and am insanely stoked! Is there a summary of the stuff they've teased so far?
Old September 17th, 2022, 10:10 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffinman View Post
I just saw the news and am insanely stoked! Is there a summary of the stuff they've teased so far?
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=60995

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 17th, 2022, 10:52 AM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relenzo2 View Post
Kind of wish I hadn't seen that, actually. If they can charge $350 for an action figure...
Right? I think if this ends up being an all-or-nothing outing in the $300+ category, they're going to lose a lot of us.
Yeah this has me worried. They would lose me for sure. Especially since this Haslab campaign is expected to start sometime near the Holidays, correct?

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old September 17th, 2022, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Kind of wish I hadn't seen that, actually. If they can charge $350 for an action figure...
Right? I think if this ends up being an all-or-nothing outing in the $300+ category, they're going to lose a lot of us.
Yeah this has me worried. They would lose me for sure. Especially since this Haslab campaign is expected to start sometime near the Holidays, correct?
It's supposed to start October 1st.

Old September 17th, 2022, 11:01 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
Quote:
Quote:
It's supposed to start October 1st.
They run for 45 days so it will end about two weeks before Christmas. That's when backers will get charged for it too.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion