Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old December 8th, 2016, 07:04 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@orgsbane . I really enjoyed ME2 and ME3. I eventually found the first one for download. I couldnt play it because controls for the later ones was so much better.
Haha yes, the first ones gameplay was awful. I'm so glad I started with it, so I can enjoy the improvements in the the other games rather than go back to it and try and struggle through it. I probably wouldn't make it through either!
Old December 8th, 2016, 07:22 AM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
Quote:
@orgsbane . I really enjoyed ME2 and ME3. I eventually found the first one for download. I couldnt play it because controls for the later ones was so much better.
Haha yes, the first ones gameplay was awful. I'm so glad I started with it, so I can enjoy the improvements in the the other games rather than go back to it and try and struggle through it. I probably wouldn't make it through either!
The first one is the only one that I have played. I really enjoyed it and you guys are making me really consider looking for ME2. I wonder if that one ever made it to PC? I'll see.

EDIT: It turns out that all three are available on PC in a very affordably priced trilogy. It is also available on Origin. This might be a good time for me to try out Origin Access for a few months. Especially since they are also soon to release Starwars Battlefront on that service.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old December 8th, 2016, 08:46 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
Quote:
The first one is the only one that I have played. I really enjoyed it and you guys are making me really consider looking for ME2. I wonder if that one ever made it to PC? I'll see.

EDIT: It turns out that all three are available on PC in a very affordably priced trilogy. It is also available on Origin. This might be a good time for me to try out Origin Access for a few months. Especially since they are also soon to release Starwars Battlefront on that service.
It would absolutely be worth it, the second made a lot of changes which really improve the gameplay. Better controls, recharging health, and slightly different level system.

I've heard the third one only improves on the gameplay element, but I've also heard a lot of complaints about the ending. I'll be playing it anyway though
Old December 8th, 2016, 09:09 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

On the 3rd one there is also a cooperative multiplayer mode in which you take on waves of enemies. Do objectives and level up different characters and equipment. Its easily my favorite of the three even though 2 was really fun.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 8th, 2016, 10:03 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Quote:
On the 3rd one there is also a cooperative multiplayer mode in which you take on waves of enemies. Do objectives and level up different characters and equipment. Its easily my favorite of the three even though 2 was really fun.
Oh wow I didn't even know that, that's awesome!
Old December 8th, 2016, 01:07 PM

hero2 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I still play NFS most wanted and some flash games like godzilla games when I'm trying to waste time

I'm the best version of me!

Last edited by hero2; July 30th, 2019 at 12:15 PM.
Old December 8th, 2016, 02:27 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Welcome to the boards @hero2 . My biggest reason i stopped playing need for speed games were the super high speeds with no room for error. They just got irritating at times. I did love the concepts of upgrading your cars with a bunch of mods though.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 8th, 2016, 03:11 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hero2 View Post
I still play NFS most wanted and some flash games like godzilla games when I'm trying to waste time
Never played those, I'll have to check them out sometime. I loved the Godzilla Xbox game, we need a new one!

Quote:
Welcome to the boards @hero2 . My biggest reason i stopped playing need for speed games were the super high speeds with no room for error. They just got irritating at times. I did love the concepts of upgrading your cars with a bunch of mods though.
Ah, but that's what made them fun!
Old December 10th, 2016, 11:03 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

I installed and fired up Guild Wars 2 this afternoon. I bought this game back when it was first released, played the heck out of it, then put it down after getting burned out.

I am having a blast with it all over again. I don't have the new expansion, Heart of Thorns yet, but I won't need it for a long time.

I also found out that the core game is now free to download and play. It includes the entire pre-expansion game. You do not get the Heart of Thorns expansion or any of its content. Free players are limited to 2 character slots I think, but hey, it's free and comes with a lot of content. If you have never tried it, it's a fun game and now you have nothing to lose except a little time and hard drive space.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old December 29th, 2016, 06:30 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Steam Winter Sale gave me an excuse to pick up Darkest Dungeon. Great game. It's pretty much like a dungeon crawler, but it exemplifies the darker side of adventuring, almost like a deconstruction of it. The writing, voice acting, music, and art are all beautiful, which just pulls you into the world.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old January 4th, 2017, 11:54 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Civ VI has pretty much consumed my life. Stand in awe of the God-King!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; January 4th, 2017 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Did I mention how much fun Gorgo is? A civics minded people with a war based leader...
Old January 11th, 2017, 07:48 AM

hero2 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

train games are my last found games playing all day day long

I'm the best version of me!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games