Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 20th, 2016, 03:15 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Harley Quinn (II) (Breathing Period)

Any other ideas on what to go with to add more "oomph" to Gymnastics instead? If we're simplifying the Mallet, I'd like a little bit more to her Gymnastics to make it stand out.
Old July 20th, 2016, 03:18 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

The pared-down Mallet is still a really appealing special power for me, plus Outlaw/Insane synergies. I can understand if the design isn't quite wowing you with a simpler Gymnastics, but personally that angle would still give me plenty of reason to pick her up.
Old July 20th, 2016, 05:04 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It would be nice if she had a different point cost than these Outlaws:

Bane 190
Black Alice 190
Catman 170
Deadshot 150
King Shark 220
Knockout 290
Parademon 150
Ragdoll 100
Red Hood 180
Scandal Savage 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 20th, 2016, 05:07 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

She'd be left with:

160 or 210 being the only realistic options there, with the former feeling a bit low, and the latter feeling a bit high.

Hmmm...
Old July 20th, 2016, 06:30 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

With the original being 130, 160 seems like a nice spot. No way she should be 200+

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 20th, 2016, 09:06 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I'd like to avoid Acrobatics here if only because, y'know, I hate Acrobatics powers. I wouldn't mind either more pizzazz or a more generic name for Gymnastics, though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I'm super against "shields block all damage and you get to bounce around" simply because I find it a finicky and annoying mechanic. So I'm against that.
The "X shields blocks all damage" mechanic can be really annoying so I get wanting to avoid that here, but I still think Acrobatic Movement is a nice reuse as it doesn't have that mechanic but does give Harley some extra mobility.

I also like the idea of cutting her normal range back to 1 and letting the SA stand out a little more.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old July 20th, 2016, 09:47 PM

What if we went with all blanks count as shields?
Old July 20th, 2016, 10:20 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

The stats need to come down for sure. The first Harley has 4 Life, no reason to go above that. I think I'd also prefer 5 Defense, but not a big deal between that and 6. I also like lowering the Range to 1 to make the SA more useful.

Acrobatic Movement or a simple form of Gymnastics is my preference. I think the best way to go here is a simple, fun, stand-alone version of Harley. I wouldn't worry about her cost too much right now, but it would be nice if she fell at 160, which seems like a pretty thematic spot for her.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old July 20th, 2016, 10:29 PM

Here's the compromises thus far:
  • Life from 5 to 4.
  • Defense from 6 to 5.
  • Range from 4 to 1.
  • Mallet simplified.
  • Trying to get her points in at 160.

With these being things I'm fine with reducing on her, I ask for a little more leeway on making Gymnastics include a bit more for her survivability. So please, offer some suggestions on a Gymnastics esq. power that can aid her survivability as well, that you think is fitting here. It's been all addition by subtraction thus far, but I still feel Gymnastics is a little bare, on an already pretty well streamlined card, so giving Harley something to keep her around a couple more turns would be a nice bow on the whole thing.
Old July 20th, 2016, 11:02 PM

So far, my favorite suggestion has been Acrobatic Movement. It helps get her away from multiple attackers, and it helps get her non-adjacent for her turn which allows her to use her Mallet.

Quote:
NAME = HARLEY QUINN II
SECRET IDENTITY = HARLEEN QUINZEL

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = OUTLAW
PERSONALITY = INSANE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 4
MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 160

ACROBATIC MOVEMENT
Harley Quinn never takes falling damage and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. After rolling attack dice for a normal attack or after rolling defense dice, for each shield rolled you may immediately move Harley one space up to 6 levels up or down.

OVERSIZED MALLET
If Harley attacks an adjacent figure she was not engaged with at the start of the turn, roll one additional die. If the defending figure receives a wound, you may place that figure on an unoccupied space 1 space away from its current space. A figure moved by Oversized Mallet never takes any leaving engagement attacks, and can receive any falling damage that may apply.

POP! GUN SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 3.
Figures attacked by POP! Gun Special Attack subtract 1 from their defense. If Harley inflicts one or more wounds with this special attack, you may immediately remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random from the defending figure's Army Card.
Old July 20th, 2016, 11:08 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I like Acrobatic Movement here. I think what you've got there is solid
Old July 20th, 2016, 11:30 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

I really like that version.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library