Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 10th, 2015, 11:37 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Jesse Quick - Design Phase

Wait...she's a Titan...how did I miss that. I just assumed she was a protege I guess. Cool.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 11th, 2015, 05:10 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

She definitely uses it, especially in her time as a Titan and running her dad's company.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old September 11th, 2015, 09:53 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

OK, well my experience with her isn't really with her as a Titan and this is a Titan design, so that sounds pretty cut and dry to me.

The plus side of her being a Titan is that's one more for the potential Titan wave we talked about, @japes

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 11th, 2015, 01:27 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Hmm, if we work Flying back in, I definitely want to make it the restriction for Superspeed; otherwise they overlap too much. Going with that, we'd have:

Quote:
METAGENES
You may draft one other Jesse Chambers figure that is a Protégé. Place Jesse Quick on the other Jesse Chambers’ card. While Jesse Quick’s figure is on the other Jesse Chamber’s card, that Jesse Chambers adds 5 to her Move number and may use any special powers on this card in addition to her own. If any of Jesse Quick’s special powers refer to Jesse Quick or Jesse Quick’s card, they refer to the other Jesse Chambers or the other Jesse Chambers’ card instead.

SUPERSPEED
Jesse Quick may move through all figures, never takes leaving engagement attacks, and does not have to stop her movement when entering water spaces. After taking a turn with Jesse Quick, if Jesse Quick did not use her Flying special power this turn, Jesse Quick may move up to an additional 4 spaces.

3x2(9yZ)4A
When Jesse Quick attacks, she may attack one additional time. After rolling defense dice with Jesse Quick, you may immediately move her up to 4 spaces.

FLYING

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old September 11th, 2015, 04:33 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
OK, well my experience with her isn't really with her as a Titan and this is a Titan design, so that sounds pretty cut and dry to me.

The plus side of her being a Titan is that's one more for the potential Titan wave we talked about, @japes
Which more importantly means one less for me.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 11th, 2015, 08:21 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks good. There will be fewer oddball mechanical interactions to worry about with the straight up double attack (and less worry about her kiting, which is good). I like it. I definitely think a double attack and the increased mobility add value to Liberty Belle as well.

Old September 11th, 2015, 11:35 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Alright, I have a question/issue: the mini we are using is not the costume Jesse wore as a Titan. She wore the costume below when she was a Titan. (Notice her flying in several of the pictures.)

The problem is there is also a mini for each.

If Heroclix thinks they are different enough for three different designs (we aren't talking about Batman or Wolverine here), then shouldn't we?

EDIT: I also noticed after posting, that the newest Clix does NOT have flying, which represents the newest era. I'm sorry to muck this up (I really like the direction this is going), but I felt obliged to post this when I realized all of this.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez
Old September 12th, 2015, 12:05 AM

What exactly are the three different versions and what distinguishes them? A bit more clarity on that would really help your case.

Old September 12th, 2015, 12:31 AM
C3G's First Fan

Well, obviously the two Viegon has been working on pictured below.
Jesse Quick, Titan

Liberty Belle, Protege and JSA Member

The version that will combine is really a third version (no longer has flying and sports a short short and cleavage version of her father's costume.)

And apparently an alternate third version that has both her parents powers and wears Mom's costume.

Version 1 can fly and has Superspeed.
Version 2 is Superstrong and has enhanced durability.
Version 3a has her mother's strength and durability with Dad's speed and costume, no flight.
Version 3b has dad's speed and mom's strength, durability, and costume; again no flight.

The problem with the current direction is that Titan Jesse never wore dad's costume and Superstrong Jesse never wore her old one with the stylized Q on it.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez
Old September 12th, 2015, 12:55 AM

Sounds like this could either be Version 1 if the mini is switched and Metagenes is dropped, or Version 3 if flying is dropped and her class is changed?

Old September 12th, 2015, 01:26 AM
C3G's First Fan

I'd say the easiest is Version 3, though she was never really "just" as speedster with the Johnny Quick outfit. Basically, Version 1 should never combine and Version 3 should never not.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez
Old September 12th, 2015, 01:46 AM

So it's either:

1. The mini here with a different class, 3x2(9yZ)4A, Enhanced Durability, and Super Strength (but no flying), or

2. The other mini with the Titan class, 3x2(9yZ)4A, any other Super Speed or Titan related power, and flying (but no Super Strength)

And Metagenes doesn't really work at all due to the need to have the appropriate mini?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library